News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New to the site

Started by buddy_25_99, May 18, 2016, 19:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy_25_99

What's up every one. My name is buddy. Heard about the site from a friend. I grew up in NC and lived most of my life there. Bounced in the army for awhile, and now I live in Ohio. I been fly fishing for about 3 years now just started tying my own flys at the end of last year. It's an obsession. Fished for most anything I can catch here in Ohio and just starting to explore PA a lil bit. Don't mind a drive, walk or elements to get any chance to hit the water Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driver

He's got carp. No tits or booze though... also depends on who this "Friend" is..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

buddy_25_99

buddy_25_99

Up around mount airy. As far as fishing goes I was wearing blinders while i was there mostly hitting ponds and stocked waters. My eyes r open now taking a week in September to meet my buddy and really explore some shit.

troutfanatic

Based on a text convo I recently had, I am going to say you are Jason's buddy (not Driver, but rather DeeVo). I gave him some places for you to try last weekend. Meet me on PM and I can give you some other goodies. Be advised though, western PA is NOT wild trout paradise.

Dee-Vo

Well, i will be damned. That's him alright.

Three points of interest:

1. I see those ears haven't shrank any. I've never seen Botox used on ears. Kudos for being a pioneer.

2. What in the fukk are you wearing under your waders in that first picture? Looks like you've got a colostomy bag hidin' in there.

3. Glad you've joined up. The site is full of assholes. Home-sweet-home. You'll fit right in since you're an asshole for moving to Gayville, USA.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

As long as your not an OSU fan I'm good.

Jfey

Its ok J, he grew up in NC so prob not a Buckeyes fan(yet).   I understand the frustration though, you must have been in your teens the last time that Michigan was relevant.

Welcome Buddy.
Yup, going fishing

buddy_25_99

Hell no I'll never jump on that ban wagon with these fuckers. I perfure being upset and getting let down. I pull for WVU

Big J

Quote from: buddy_25_99 on May 19, 2016, 08:08:25 AM
Hell no I'll never jump on that ban wagon with these fuckers. I prefer being upset and getting let down. I pull for WVU

My man!  /'/  Except for the misspelling.  I fixed it for you to hide the WV stereotypical comments.

Jfey, We have been really bad for a while, but you may eat those words this year.

Dee-Vo

The initial post blew me away. I couldn't believe the spelling wasn't butchered to death. Must've triple checked that shit. I knew the real thing would shine through soon. One of the worst spellers I've met. Sorry, B.  ;D

buddy_25_99

Lmao very true. spell check or Siri can't help me out sometimes. No shame in my game I'll still throw it out there.

Jfey

Quote from: Big J on May 19, 2016, 08:17:47 AM
Quote from: buddy_25_99 on May 19, 2016, 08:08:25 AM

Jfey, We have been really bad for a while, but you may eat those words this year.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  p;-  Wolverines
Yup, going fishing

Yallerhammer

Welcome aboard. Nice fishes. Hope you have a thick skin, if you're gonna hang out with all us assholes on here.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff