Okay you slack assed bastards...

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 03, 2007, 12:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

The prize for LAST months photo contest goes to the ONLY entry!

Sorry state of affairs when you lazy bastards can't even post a photo or bother to vote.

So until further notice the PHOTO Contest is on VACATION!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Winning Pic by Brownhunter. (PM me your address!)
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Slack ass-ed bastards uh?

Think of it like,  like  FM 95.7,

No funny commercials, no dumb contests.

Just good music the way it was meant to be ........The Ride.......

From a non contest entering slack ass-ed bastard.

TP
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Trout Maharishi

I never entered or voted cause I knew they were fixed >:D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Gofisher

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

calebB

Careful what you say there... I can't win for loosing. :P  I was just trying to give someone else an opportunity.

troutphisher

To paraphrase the Talking Heads:

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or C. B. G. B.,
I ain't got time for that now

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Letting the days go by/let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by/water flowing underground
Into the blue again/after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground.

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!

ditchmonkey

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Mstash

Quote from: ditchmonkey on May 05, 2007, 20:27:21 PM
how do you upload pics woolly?

I can get into photo contest but can't find a link to upload mine

Mstash

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: ditchmonkey on May 05, 2007, 20:27:21 PM
how do you upload pics woolly?

Woowee don't want you messing no band width up with you posing with them 3" fish >:D Or them scruffy looking flies either ;D
― Charles Bukowski

troutjedi

All this going to the gallery, resizing pics, uploading, blar, blar, blar, just totally smacks of effort  >:D

How 'bout for the next contest we just have a thread here on the main board where we can show our pics and vote and such?  That way, the lazy asses (like me...) won't have to be bothered with any extraneous mouse clicks  ;D   Then the winners can be uploaded to the gallery by someone with the proper motivation and initiative.

Just thinking out loud......now I'm going back to bed  ^-^

Gofisher

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Trout Maharishi

Does it have to have a fly fishing theme? I would like to summit a pic of my new girlfriend.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

T.M. that ain't gonna win in this hood....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!