News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Kick plastics - unlimited

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 31, 2019, 15:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

First order of business should be to stop purchasing bottled water.  I cannot understand why so many people who have wells drink bottled water and soda.  This is retarded.

If one desires a beer or soda, purchase the beverage in an aluminum can.  Aluminum WILL be recycled, plastic probably won't, and glass requires too much energy to recycle.

Plastic is queer.  Put conservation back in the conservative agenda.

Woolly Bugger

I carry a titanium spork and a stainless steel tumbler and use those instead of single use plastics, I also use the same double bag paper grocery bags over and over!  d:b

And I'm using canned water when I need to!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Fishing, camping, hunting, all outdoor endeavors --- we're all guilty.  I told you peckerwoods years ago synthetics were the devil.  Grayson could find a wooden butt plug if he tried, or he could shape one himself.  There are no excuses for using only plastics in our quest of joy.       
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

burgessbart

Reduced household plastic use to almost zero. No plastic allowed in my drift boat . I am always amazed how camp sites get hammered with plastic bags and containers. Alabama's recycling programs are a joke . Set out recycle containers that home owners sort and fucking Allied Waste hauls to land fill.
 Micro view on creek banks loaded with leader and tippet nests .
Biodegrade butt plugs made with chick pea or soy base?
West coast plastic bag bans are spot on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk