News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

OTS sigting!

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 21, 2006, 17:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

his new ip address is from Deutsche Telekom AG 8)

good to see that your connecte Ben. how's the fishing in the Fatherland!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

OTS

Greetings from the Father land... Seems odd that I would stumble upon such and interesting place that prides itself on the finest Beer in all the world and... I don't drink :) Good thing that I like stroudle though  0--0. I haven't had a chance to check out the local streams but I have managed to see some of the older monuments and buildings that were damaged from the war. This area was 70% destroyed from allied bombings and as we set next to an old bombed out church; I found myself looking up and hoping that they know I am here lol!!

I am so excited about going after these native Browns and the Grayling are ontop of my venue as well. I will be posting my fishing reports and pictures very soon as well... My best regards to you all!!!!

outdoorguy3

Hey bud,

Gald you made it over there safely!  Looking forward to seing some of the cuntry side via pics.  Ummmm beer....dat be goooooood!

Ralph   0--0
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

plumbob

Gee no see ya later, I'll e-mail ya when I get over not even a kiss goodby. :'(  Glad the boat didn't sink on the way over, people would have thought Noas ark went down seeing all your fly tying materials floating. ;D

quercus

Ben,glad to see you made it there safely.  Looking forward to your reports on chasing those native browns.  Take care.

9ft4wt2

Ben:

Germany may never recover ::) Thank the Lord for the Euro, the Deutshe mark probaly would never be able to recover from you arrival. ;D

Be good over there and find happiness and lots of "American" browns.... ;D

9ft4wt

Al

I got that desk all tightened up buddy. At first I thought it would overwhelm the cabin, but it grows on you and now looks right in place. Thanks.

BTW what do you want me to do with the diamond bracelet which I found behind one of the drawers?

cpranger

Ben

Hope everything works out for you.  Sorry I never got to send you off properly.  Keep in touch.

Chris (USACE)