Having it all comes with a price!

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 28, 2009, 13:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Sounds like something one of those midget gals I use to run around with do >:D ;D I told my wife when the report came out that she broke out the window with a golf club that she was chasing him around trying to beat his ass with it. :police:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

I'd rather be chased around by a 5 wt. than a 5 iron... :)
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

lepomis_mcro

the prettier they are the crazier they are
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

cmiller51h

Quote from: lepomis_mcro on November 28, 2009, 17:45:31 PM
the prettier they are the crazier they are

That's no crap! I used to date a girl that was "SMOKIN" and she was also "CRAZY!!!!" Sometimes I still miss her!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

Oldman

Chuck, think about it.... she was dating YOU! Duh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LivinOnTheFly

No matter how hott they are, somebody...somewhere...is tired of putting up with their shit   ;D
Not at the table Carlos!

troutphisher

They never mentioned the club she used to strike the vehicle, I wonder if she knew to grab the two iron............

A good swing with a two iron would dent and take paint off the vehicle, that is if she gripped it correctly and was able to make a full back swing, before the follow through and solid face strike......

Jis wonder'in
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

cmiller51h

Yeah Rex, it should have been a clue the first date when she stopped in the parking lot at Yesterday's in Hickory, took off her high heel and proceeded to beat the headlights, taillights and turn signals out of a parked BMW! She said that she used to date the guy!!!!! I should have RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy Bitch! But man was she HOT!!!!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

Oldman

Like a dog in heat chuck, like a dog in heat. Must.... carry... on...

Al

flytire

if it has t!ts or wheels youre gonna have trouble with it!!  ;D

0--0

Woolly Bugger

Read this and follow the links!

and you'll find out about this:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
me -There's a season?

rjs123

Wow... check out the car hit by the wrecking ball on that link Woolly posted.

flatlander

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on November 30, 2009, 17:08:00 PM
Read this and follow the links!

and you'll find out about this:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I didn't see any links explaing what "this" is, but that's a man, baby! ;D