Blue Ridge Parkway Masters Fly Fishing Tournament

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 27, 2020, 10:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

>>>Mark your calendar and start practicing your cast! Our first fly-fishing fundraising tournament is slated for Thursday, September 24. The event will be held on private trophy water near Boone, North Carolina, and hosted by Chetola Resort and its Orvis-endorsed fly fishing guides.

The registration fee is $500 and participation is limited. For registration information, e-mail us at flyfishing@brpfoundation.org. More details about the event will be posted in the coming weeks.

WTF???

https://www.brpfoundation.org/events/blue-ridge-parkway-masters-fly-fishing-tournament
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on June 27, 2020, 10:38:33 AM>>>Mark your calendar and start practicing your cast! Our first fly-fishing fundraising tournament is slated for Thursday, September 24. The event will be held on private trophy water near Boone, North Carolina, and hosted by Chetola Resort and its Orvis-endorsed fly fishing guides.

The registration fee is $500 and participation is limited. For registration information, e-mail us at flyfishing@brpfoundation.org. More details about the event will be posted in the coming weeks.

WTF???

https://www.brpfoundation.org/events/blue-ridge-parkway-masters-fly-fishing-tournament

Man, I'm entering that. I'll win hands-down

ryguy

driver

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Sedition and Pockets

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

troutboy_II

When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

bmadd

Woolly Bugger

Nice catch: Fly fishing master's tournament reels in funds for the Blue Ridge Parkway

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Clad in waders with rods in tow, an assembly of 14-fly fishermen braved the drizzling rain on Thursday, Sept. 24, all for the benefit of the Blue Ridge Parkway. The fishermen were competitors in the first annual Blue Ridge Parkway Masters Fly Fishing Tournament, a contest organized by the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation and hosted by Chetola Resort, with all proceeds going toward the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation for maintenance and preservation projects within the park.

Held in private trophy waters, the tournament offered the foundation a means to raise funds for the parkway, while still adhering to social distancing practices.

https://www.wataugademocrat.com/mountaintimes/nice-catch-fly-fishing-master-s-tournament-reels-in-funds-for-the-blue-ridge-parkway/article_a8733696-8eca-59f4-829f-e338bfdafd6b.html
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff