New "mention" mod .... use @ before a user name.... jis say'in

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 10, 2014, 13:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris

@Woolly Bugger  cool, but doesn't seem to work on tapa

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Aka

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Aka

Quote from: The Dude on July 11, 2014, 12:06:42 PM
Lol!  Tots McGoats!

brb........

@ #the dude # tots mcgoats #foreal

@benben #hangover

@wildmttrout #i want hashbrowns

@grannyknot #hastag life forever

Michael Toris

Aka

Quote from: wildmttrout on July 11, 2014, 22:57:23 PM
@AK Aaron #letseatdatshitandcarpfishwithoneglovelikebros

@wildmttrout #its on #like donkey kong # check yo pm

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

What the heck does all this mean?  Using an at-sign, atpersat, ampersat, arroba, strudel, little duck, dog, chiocciola, kukatsz, snabel-a, atomaaku, shu, cinnamon bun, or whatever it is called? 

And hashtag, what the heck?  My ignorance forced me to look up the damned word.  I recall hearing the term, but my dogmatic rejection to embrace most of the "new" would not let me investigate earlier.  God forbid, it was added to the dictionary this past June!

"For a list of all the ways technology [including new terms --- hashtag, crowdfunding, gamification, big data, tweep, selfie, etc.] has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three."       Alice Kahn
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Transylwader

Aw fucksakes Keith, we are adults here (well, at least I try to be) this is pune/ghey or for teenage slappers.
I have historically used the @ button to reply to a list of a-hole comments, but this is ab-turd.
No Tecate? GTFO p;-

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on July 16, 2014, 10:44:33 AM

And hashtag, what the heck?  My ignorance forced me to look up the damned word.  I recall hearing the term, but my dogmatic rejection to embrace most of the "new" would not let me investigate earlier.  God forbid, it was added to the dictionary this past June!

I think you may know this as the pound sign.

The Dude

Also known as the 'number key' in olden times.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.