News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

unlimited cicada hatch

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 02, 2020, 12:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on March 04, 2021, 10:00:35 AMYou cannot view this attachment.

will there be cicada in your county?

Counting down the seconds to 2028 👀

Woolly Bugger

The Cicada Safari app is showing bugs in the Elkin, Durman, Gastoinia, and Richmond areas!

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

driver

Keith? do you have a game plan for cicadas? I'm heading to PA to chase em Memorial Day weekend.

Onslow

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 03, 2021, 18:58:02 PMThe Cicada Safari app is showing bugs in the Elkin, Durman, Gastoinia, and Richmond areas!

A couple locals reported seeing them, but as in most cases, hatches seems to be in pockets, and scattered.

Onslow

It is full on now in Elkin.

Yallerhammer

I saw one of them on a bush here this morning, and we're not even in the brood X range as far as I know.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Them boys in Knoxville are putting the smackdown on the cicada eating carps..
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Onslow

Bastards are getting noisy again @ the Yaddy since it rained.

Woolly Bugger

>>> Cincinnati police said a cicada is responsible for a single-car crash in the city's East End neighborhood Monday evening. While the driver sustained only minor injuries, the cicada was not as fortunate, and was found dead on the car's floorboard.

The cicada flew through an open window and hit the driver's face, causing them to crash into a utility pole and total the car, according to a tweet by the Cincinnati Police Department.

You cannot view this attachment.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/08/1004401394/police-say-a-cicada-is-responsible-for-a-car-crash-in-ohio

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon