As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Video of the day...

Started by Holmes, November 02, 2011, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmes

Statler and Waldorf, they tear it up.... ;D

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

Some NC boys with a GoPro and a drone pimpin out to whorvis

me -There's a season?

Dee-Vo

Seen this one a while back as well.

Yallerhammer

What's the deal nowadays with everybody tying a rag around their face like the Frito Bandito to go fishing? Never saw that until the last couple years.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Yallerhammer on April 19, 2016, 06:48:38 AM
What's the deal nowadays with everybody tying a rag around their face like the Frito Bandito to go fishing? Never saw that until the last couple years.

Here's an antidote for that new age, non-epic, fatuous bullshit.

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Here's a follow up dose to flush the residual toxins from your memory.

Grannyknot

Quote from: Yallerhammer on April 19, 2016, 06:48:38 AM

It used to be a way to help prevent sun/wind burn in big open water, but has been adopted as standard issue by the flat bill hat big sunglasses crowd.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Big J

Quote from: Dee-Vo on April 18, 2016, 19:37:38 PM

This guy hiking a rod tube back and wet wading in jeans really bothered me to the point I could not watch the rest of the video.

Jfey

Quote from: Big J on April 19, 2016, 07:59:26 AM
Quote from: Dee-Vo on April 18, 2016, 19:37:38 PM

This guy hiking a rod tube back and wet wading in jeans really bothered me to the point I could not watch the rest of the video.

Also, I never knew hiking was so dramatic.
Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on April 19, 2016, 07:59:26 AM

That's what bothered you?!?!?   The meretricious spew led off with head scratching; what kind of angler uses a vehicle air freshener, black ice scent to boot?   

My truck smells like pipe tobacco, ass, ramps, and now wet dog.  The inside of the windows are so filmed from smoke it is like looking at the world through an opal.  I enjoy a smelly, nasty vehicle. 

Big J

Quote from: Jfey on April 19, 2016, 08:29:13 AM

Also, I never knew hiking was so dramatic.

I guess it is when you are hiking in jeans and waders with a rod tube.  Really have to slow it down and get different shots of this bizarre behavior. 

Mudwall, I agree.  The close shot of this fellows car scent of choice was a nice touch. 

P.S. your truck smelled like wet dog before you got the dog.  I never wanted to ask you why though and just left that puzzling question alone.

Yallerhammer

Good videos, Muddy, thanks! :clap: I think I was born about a century or five too late sometimes. My truck smells like Winston lights, skunk, and ramps at the moment.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

bmadd

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on April 19, 2016, 08:37:57 AM
The inside of the windows are so filmed from smoke it is like looking at the world through an opal. 

Damn good writing Muddy