News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Can you believe this crap?

Started by bobbyg, October 03, 2011, 09:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbyg

I'm a newbie here and am relishing the open conversations allowed on this Forum.
It's refreshing to visit a fly fishing site that allows cussin', drinkin', flamin', pics of tits and ass, and all other forms
of bullshit that the vast majority of fly fishermen indulge themselves!

Here's a short story of a post I made on another Forum:

I posted "Putting a face with a name". Thought it would be fun to post a pic of yourself and give everyone a good laugh!
Posted a pic of myself and my little dog hoisting an Indian Pale Ale after a day of fishing at Stone Mountain State Park.
Damned if the next day the picture was deleted!! Came to find out the fucking pricks that administered the Forum
didn't allow any mention or shots of drinking!!! Can you believe that shit?

Needless to say I was outta there immediately! Enjoying it here!

Trout Maharishi

So I guess shooting up speed balls would be out of the question?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

bobbyg

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on October 03, 2011, 12:14:42 PM
So I guess shooting up speed balls would be out of the question?

I imagine you could probably get by with that as those backwoods country bumpkins would probably
think it had something to do with racin'!!

22midge

Holly Man just stick with the tongba and the chang.It keeps you mellow and no one will notice. 8) 8) 8)
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

bobbyg

Quote from: 22midge on October 03, 2011, 14:31:27 PM
Holly Man just stick with the tongba and the chang.It keeps you mellow and no one will notice. 8) 8) 8)

Well, my little buddy Max is the one really strung out on the Pale Ale!      0:0

Trout Maharishi

Wonder if sex with midgets and farm animals would be OK :P 
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

bobbyg

I'm thinking YES!!!!

By the way, that sweet fuzzy piece of mutton looks just like my second cousin's best friends fourth wife.

Baaaaaaaa!!!!!     :o 

Transylwader

Quote from: bobbyg on October 03, 2011, 09:36:26 AM
hoisting an Indian Pale Ale after a day of fishing at Stone Mountain State Park.
Damned if the next day the picture was deleted!!
Thats just too bad. BTW, why in the hell would you take a pic of you holding a beer when at each entrance there's this sign sayin' no likker :-*
U lucky the rangers didn't catch your arse, they woulda fucking fined you silly, to the point those assholes may have enough money to pellet feed my friends up Bullshit, ahem Bullhead Creek.

trouthemp

Welcome...finally a newb with a good sense of humor......

It'll toss a key on the fire....pull up a stool.

BTW...this is my favorite 5wt.
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

bobbyg

Quote from: trouthemp on October 03, 2011, 18:34:20 PM
Welcome...finally a newb with a good sense of humor......

It'll toss a key on the fire....pull up a stool.

BTW...this is my favorite 5wt.

Now that shit, er bait, would make up into some good fish pellet flies! Bobby likes it!
Take those pellet flies up on Bullhead, if you can afford the outlandish fee, and you might hook a few little fishies,
as there sure as hell are none of those steroidal browns left there!

What the fuck happened to that artificial, but fun as a midget-throwing party, stream?
Used to be a hoot to hook those humongous fish on a size 16 Adams and have them tear your shit to hell!

Transylwader

Quote from: bobbyg on October 04, 2011, 08:30:24 AM
What the fuck happened to that artificial, but fun as a midget-throwing party, stream?
Used to be a hoot to hook those humongous fish on a size 16 Adams and have them tear your shit to hell!
The Park Manager claims they don't have the funds or the man-power to run it like the trophy stream it once was. Why the $22 then? Heck, I can rattle off 6 nearby streams that fish about the same and have both wild brook and brown. Shit happens. I still love that stream. I'll fish it a couple times a year, just to feel the Brit mentality of a beat system ring home and remind me of what a great past time those assholes invented. 8)

Holmes

Quote from: Transylwader on October 04, 2011, 12:09:26 PM
Quote from: bobbyg on October 04, 2011, 08:30:24 AM
The Park Manager claims they don't have the funds or the man-power to run it like the trophy stream it once was. Why the $22 then? Heck, I can rattle off 6 nearby streams that fish about the same and have both wild brook and brown. Shit happens. I still love that stream. I'll fish it a couple times a year, just to feel the Brit mentality of a beat system ring home and remind me of what a great past time those assholes invented. 8)

Tranny, that creek is better off without the help right? Maybe we should consult some armchair fisheries experts

bobbyg

$22.......holy shit!
I thought I fished it last year and it was $15.00! And I thought a bag of potato chips was too high!!

They may not have the manpower they once did but what they do have are a bunch of slack fucks
riding up and down the road. They can't even get their lazy asses out to check a license on occasion.
Met up with an ole dude a couple of years ago in the parking area for the primitive campground. He
was cussin' like a sailor who just had his shore leave pulled after six months at sea. He was weedeating the area.
He was not shy in outing the lazy fucks who loll about the park. He was a volunteer and said if he didn't do it
no one would!  Shhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!