News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

im a newb

Started by hydrobum, January 12, 2015, 10:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrobum

Yup new to the forum.  Live in hampton tn.  My home waters are the Creeks around here, also  Noli, watauga and SoHo.

ptfranze

Try again post up some pics : fish, titties, beer, smoked/grilled meat... Look at the other intros below

JWJ

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: ptfranze on January 12, 2015, 10:50:57 AM
Try again post up some pics : fish, titties, beer, smoked/grilled meat... Look at the other intros below

How about something fresh?  I am growing weary of beer, charred meat, and boobies. Fish/trouts are ok, but how about photos of dark liquor, primitive camping setup, and painted toes with toe rings in high heels? 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

bmadd

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on January 12, 2015, 11:21:50 AM

How about something fresh?  I am growing weary of beer, charred meat, and boobies. Fish/trouts are ok, but how about photos of dark liquor, primitive camping setup, and painted toes with toe rings in high heels?

Pretty specific Muddy haha

hydrobum

alright pics you pervs

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: bmadd on January 12, 2015, 11:23:29 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on January 12, 2015, 11:21:50 AM

........ and painted toes with toe rings in high heels?

Pretty specific Muddy haha

Mudwall's kryptonite, what can I say. 

Welcome hydrobum.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

hydrobum

ruttness

muddy has a foot fetish, i fucking hate feet they weird me out.

pics are mediocre at best.

Dougfish

If you haven't sucked on a pretty lady's toe, you're not in the know.  -0-

And this intro is weak sauce.

benben reincarnated

What brings you here?  I'm honestly curious considering the influx of Tennessee folks.

Before you answer that, don't expect anything remotely worthwhile to be found here.

hydrobum

Honestly dude i don't expect anything.  Just ran across a link and checked it out, seems cool.  Never know some one might hollar at me sometime to go fish elk river gorge or float the noli gorge after some smallmouth this summer, maybe not.  Sry the intro is lame, but whatever is what it is.

Transylwader

Quote from: hydrobum on January 12, 2015, 12:46:45 PM
elk river gorge or float the noli gorge after some smallmouth this summer
Yes, this. I don't know any who has legitimately fished the rock garden section on the Noli (float it on high water, it's a bitch on low), I can imagine the Dolomieu's are fat as fuck up there. I don't really care much for bass in general, they are retrads but a 6lb smallie is a right athlete in the large river. The scenery is insane too.
Elk Gorge, huh? You have me very interested. There's three creeks in TN I want to hit in 2015, a feeder that only has acess via the gorge, then two brookie havens high up in GSMNP.
Your intro sucked, but that's OK, 90% of these corksucking a-holes on here didn't have an intro worth a shit (including myself)

Beetle

Welcome Hydrofoil.  I like the no BS approach.   There is much ribbing and rock throwing here.   Just keep your head down and don't invite Tranny to your place unless you plan to adopt him. 

Beetle

Holy shit - Tranny's post popped up right before I hit send.    I rest my case.