A rebel in yankee land noob

Started by Teh_Fly, January 09, 2015, 14:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overbrook

Clousers suk donkey balls....give us a better look at that sick- ada.

benben reincarnated

Somebody close the mother fucking door to this place. 

peter p

Any chance that is the upper Delaware and eel weirs?
Peter

ruttness

Quote from: Teh_Fly on January 09, 2015, 17:00:34 PM

I live on the other side of the state near Philth-adelphia, not a good area for wild trout.

Teh_Fly

this is a BULLSHIT statement and excuse, plenty of wilds near the city of brotherly gayness, what part you in.  ill point you in the right direction.  its a far shorter drive than some the guys on here a making for punes

Quote from: troutfanatic on January 09, 2015, 17:25:42 PM

Me? I only know Raz from posting here and I don't know Ryan dunne at all unless you mean the knucklehead from Jackass.

isnt ryan dunn the one who did like 30 shots and drove his Ferrari through a guardrail in west chester?

JWJ

Ryan Dunn was always my favorite of the Jackass crew. He was pretty awesome in those CKY vids as well. Beat the shit out of people. I drove past West Chester on the way to a wedding in Nov. I thought of Ryan Dunn and those entertaining videos.

I agree with Ben

ruttness

Quote from: troutfanatic on January 09, 2015, 22:34:25 PM
Quote from: ruttness on January 09, 2015, 21:55:17 PM

Quote from: Teh_Fly on January 09, 2015, 17:00:34 PM

I live on the other side of the state near Philth-adelphia, not a good area for wild trout.

Teh_Fly

this is a BULLSHIT statement and excuse, plenty of wilds near the city of brotherly gayness, what part you in.  ill point you in the right direction.  its a far shorter drive than some the guys on here a making for punes

Quote from: troutfanatic on January 09, 2015, 17:25:42 PM

Me? I only know Raz from posting here and I don't know Ryan dunne at all unless you mean the knucklehead from Jackass.

isnt ryan dunn the one who did like 30 shots and drove his Ferrari through a guardrail in west chester?

I suspect Teh_Fly was being a clown by posting PFMF's. He's been vouched for by two militia bros.

and I thought he was a PAFFer...

Are you a PAFFer?

And yeah Ryan Dunn isn't with us no more. Like JWJ said, he was an entertaining motherfucker. The CKY vids were the shit.

vouched for or not where the fuck are the pics?

no never joined the site. im a bit too conservative for most of the douches with the long stick up there, and all they do on there is hotspot and ask stupid fucking questions, i remember a few years back some idiot begged for the location of a wild brook stream in the Poconos, one dude gave it up and the following month it was in flyfisheman now the population is wiped out

i met a bunch of the cky dudes back in the day, before bam went pro we used to skate an indoor park that sponsored him, he was always there, dunn was cool bam was a whiny bitch, his little brother jessie was cool as shit tho

tomato can

If your near philly do you fish Valley Creek often?  Pickering?  Brandywine?  LL Brodhead?

Teh_Fly

Guilty as charged, the stockers were posted to get a rise out of ya'll, all in good fun. As far as PAFF goes, well 93 posts since 2005 should tell you something about that forum and it's holier than tho attitude. I didn't say there are no wild trout around Philly because there is. If you want to rip me for fishing stockers go ahead, but I prefer targeting holdover trout that have grown/acclimated to their environment over 6 to 10 inch trout. I won't rip you for preferring those little"gems". I've lived in and around West Chester for 35 years. Valley, Brandywine, White Clay, Pocopson, Pickering are my locals.

The idea is to fish, no matter what you target or even what gear you use.

Here are some wild ones for you
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Teh_Fly

ruttness

Is valley hurting since that shit pipe broke last year? I used to fish that creek at least  4 days a week. I was up in May but didn't do any small stream fishing.

I grew up down 202 from you in North Wales. Didn't get to West Chester much tho. Used to work in KOP

Where's the bull trout from?

benben reincarnated

Johnny come latelys.   Hate then love.  Whatever.  Weak. 

Dougfish

Wack A Mole.
Trout version.
Fuck PA.  n!n

benben reincarnated

Quote from: troutfanatic on January 10, 2015, 20:40:56 PM
I prefer to fuck a VAGINA   -+;

See I never understood Tranny using that moniker in that vagina was a bad thing.  Quite perplexing. 

benben reincarnated

True.  I couldn't care less.

I really like the Seahawks BUT I'd like to see the Panthers win this game. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: troutfanatic on January 10, 2015, 20:51:51 PM
but some get seriously upset when you refer to their state as a VAgina

They do?  I was sure everyone thought it was a compliment – some sort of symbolic parallel to the birthplace of a nation.  Damn, I'm slow. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

benben reincarnated

Well I'm a Pats fan in the grand scheme of things.  Have been since I cared about much about NFL football.  Guess that goes back to Drew Bledsoe days.