News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

noob ass biatch

Started by ruttness, October 14, 2014, 11:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Toris

Big o/u fan. Got an old Franchi (sp?) 12 GA that has busted more grouse feathers than you could fit in the bed of a truck.

ruttness

Quote from: troutfanatic on October 15, 2014, 22:53:28 PM
Quote from: ruttness on October 15, 2014, 22:04:18 PM
Quote from: troutfanatic on October 15, 2014, 22:02:11 PM
I gotcha covered on the bird feathers. I am going back in a few weeks. I can gitcha the whole skin.

They have quail and Chukkars too.

ill take some of all shoot me a pm when you want to send em ill cover the shipping

I'll put ya some shit together. Give me a couple weeks. You want some bucktails? I am getting them one-two at a time now but I'll have a shit ton by Thanksgiving. No need to cover shipping. we do that around here. Last year, my vest was ripped off by crackheads with about $1K of flies and gear in it. Some o dees dudes in this thread got me back in the game. Some of these dudes also donated stuff for an auction at my kids' school. There's lotsa jackassery and bad politics but these are some good people.

i appreciate it. i had sage stolen out of my truckbed while i stopped to piss on my way to fish once was still a senior in high school and worked my ass off for that rod. i know how much it sucks

if you got enough bucktails to go around ill take a few im always looking for materials, got a few kids  ( 5 rowdy boys) down the road that dont have much of anything. my wife and i help look after them  while their mom works. they are enjoying learning to tie and fish

and my son loves to toss bugs and tie em

RiverbumCO

Quote from: ruttness on October 15, 2014, 10:50:29 AM
Quote from: RiverbumCO on October 15, 2014, 10:31:46 AM
I do really like that Diamondback rod we traded.

good, what do you use it for? i picked up a diamondback glass rod that is awesome

Mostly fishing.  The tube and sock, on the other hand....
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

ruttness

Quote from: RiverbumCO on October 16, 2014, 11:54:01 AM
Quote from: ruttness on October 15, 2014, 10:50:29 AM
Quote from: RiverbumCO on October 15, 2014, 10:31:46 AM
I do really like that Diamondback rod we traded.

good, what do you use it for? i picked up a diamondback glass rod that is awesome

Mostly fishing.  The tube and sock, on the other hand....

Makes sense, was just wondering if your out chasing carp with a 5 weight cause I remember you hating trout or something along those lines

Phil

Sigh. Another discussion about guns. Yep. I have some. They don't make your dick any bigger. No need to boast about what you got.

They are not that exciting after the M60 I used on a monkey sling in a Huey. Killing everything in sight was weird, but leaves some bad memories.
You guys should avoid machine guns, it appears.

Phil

I'm pretty much grown up at 62, Steel. I deal with my shit. How are you doing, young man?

Phil

Quote from: steelrain202 on October 16, 2014, 18:38:01 PM
I am doing great at 43. Not acting like a victim helps

Ohhh, henheheh. What a crock. I'm not a victim, just a vet like you that had a way worse time. How are your war wounds, Steel? You got a steel plate in your head that needs new surgery? Is your prosthetic eye giving you trouble and you need to get it worked on again? Does your eye socket give you pain that you have to ignore 24 hours/day?

I'm trying to be nice here and not tell you to Fuck off.

You guys have given the newbie a hard time. This has nothing to do with him. Jeeze.

Phil

Just start a new thread if you want to give me shit. It's been done several times.

Phil

I can relate to that. Hang in there Steel. I'm not really that angry anymore. I'm just tired and stove up from a bunch of war wounds that don't heal. Heh

Phil

Yep, Steelrain.  The migraines suck. Yep. The plate in my head sucks. My prosthetic eye sucks and will have to replaced soon. My broken back sucks. Not much help for that.. My shrapnel wounds still suck. I live with pain that most people cannot imagine. You do, it seems. I try my best to get through every day.

I have a son that is now 33 years old. He will be my legacy.

Phil

How about we call it a truce?

ruttness

this shit got real quick :o . all i have to say is thank all of you for your service.

i have cousin that lost an arm and 4 members of his squad to an IED in afganiland a few months back his soldiers heart is still fucking him up pretty bad

overbrook

This is why newbs are supposed to post up titties.....we almost never fight about titties.....unless tranny posts some of them skanky ass crack whore titties.

bullship

Quote from: overbrook on October 18, 2014, 19:58:46 PM
This is why newbs are supposed to post up titties.....we almost never fight about titties.....unless tranny posts some of them skanky ass crack whore titties.

Bingo was his name-o
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Casting_for_GOD

Okay!

Now I see it. You fellows do this to everybody when they first join.

he he hee, that's pretty funny.

take care friends.

Felix
"Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?"