News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Birthday

Started by TROUTMASTER3000, March 11, 2008, 13:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROUTMASTER3000

Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

troutphisher

Hey 3K:

Does your mom know your here?
We have an NC17 rating here, you better check with your folks.

Woowe, make him sign a disclaimer, we can't be held responsible for this lad.

TP
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

TROUTMASTER3000

I bet I could out fish you on a river of your choice.  Yes this is a challenge... U pick the river and I will meet you.  Then we will see who is the TROUTMASTER>>>
Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

TROUTMASTER3000

Oh yea bring some friends... lets make it fun...... ill bring some too.... we will make it like a grandfather-grandson sort of thing... HAHA... If you are over 25 its too wierd tho and I wont go... If you dont get back to me Im going to proclaim you as a major chochwagon too scared to take me up.
AMERICA RULES

troutphisher

LOL.....

I bet you still spank the monkey to old national geographic pictures, and scratch the ink on the jungle women, to get that stinky smell....LOL

Toastmaster3k, sounds like a high performance toaster....LOL  ;hb

Here is a site with cool folks you can meet, http://www.southeastflyfishingforum.com/forum/ like Duke, fly#1 and the gang. After they teach you to pump stomachs, then come see me.

And I might fish with you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

TROUTMASTER3000

Very funny dude... Very funny.  OK. That would sound good under normal circumstances, but I already know how to pump stomachs.  I just hate doing it because it has been proven to cause damage to the fish if not done exactly right.  I cant be sure im doing it right 100% of the time so I dont do it.  I also usually dont use a net.  Hand landing is so much more gratifying.  Its just my style, Im sure its beneficial to use both but its whatever.  Im pretty good, I really am.  Unfortunately none of my friends are as good as me and become a nusanse on the stream.  If you read my message under the Hazel Creek thing, it is a trip im planning.  I need to go fishing with someone that will just fuck off and fish.  So hit me up if you are interested in the future.  Thanks for the link.
AMERICA RULES

troutphisher

This is how interested I am in fishing with you....LOL

TROUTMASTER3000

Sweet thats whats up.
AMERICA RULES

Gofisher

WTF? A self-proclaimed TROUTMASTER! I'm impressed and would love the chance to fish with you. I think troutphisher is just afraid of some competition. Do you use indicators? What color if you do? Send me a note when you get home from band practice.... ;hb
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

troutphisher

peter p

Can I get a refund on school taxes I have paid?  It is obvious that they are not going to good use.  I think I can show this thread to the IRS and have myself a nice little write off.  It should be treated like investment losses.  I invested in the future of the youth of NC and it seems that I may not have a positive return.     
Peter