Sukin on the bitch soho!

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 17, 2015, 08:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Rode the new ride over to the Soho for a floater with LeeDawg and Rhody. Wheels turned at 11, so we fished the sippers down low while waiting for the water

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Gas sipping Honda gets 17.5% better mileage over the Miata  y;

Begger bugger was fed the PBRs while the others had the crafty beers,  :;!

Met up for safety meeting with SCOF's Dave Grossman along with the PigFarmers.

Picky bastard fish were hard to catch, hero cast required. Fun day anyway.

Might shoulda switched to nymphing... nah, were fishing dries...

On the drive home I counted no less that 6 Stars and Bars waving on houses and trucks.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

AL trout bum

You had better luck than we did. We floated all day Saturday. We nymphed and fished dries. Maybe 4 or 5 fish total between three people. All I caught was a pathetic stocker rainbow. Of course, I refused to fish 14ft 7X leaders, so that might have been my problem.

We fished sulphurs of every single life stage without getting any love, must have been a color or size difference that we didn't have an answer for.

PS- Rod got testy with my buddy Greg in the shop. We have no idea why. We were simply asking how long it took to float the different sections. He asked Greg, "Who you guide for, 'ol boy?" We were like, apparently you're getting the wrong vibe from us. We're not here to be dicks, we're here to get some float info. Sheez.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Big J

Quote from: AL trout bum on August 17, 2015, 08:37:58 AM
PS- Rod got testy with my buddy Greg in the shop. We have no idea why. We were simply asking how long it took to float the different sections. He asked Greg, "Who you guide for, 'ol boy?" We were like, apparently you're getting the wrong vibe from us. We're not here to be dicks, we're here to get some float info. Sheez.

That sure doesn't sound like the Rod I've heard of.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Big J on August 17, 2015, 08:41:17 AM
Quote from: AL trout bum on August 17, 2015, 08:37:58 AM

That sure sounds like the Rod I've heard of.

FIXED!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

AL trout bum

He's always been nice to me. We just blamed it on Greg putting out the wrong vibes for some reason. Maybe he'll read this and tell why he thought we were there to antagonize him.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

bmadd

Dougfish

Transylwader

I can't see your pix on the work station and prolly fer good measure, you bastage p;-
New Chariot? Theron says fuck ewe :P

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Transylwader on August 17, 2015, 12:30:35 PM
Theron says fuck ewe :P

fuck that shit, no bro deal, I can use thee internet.... :;! n!n
me -There's a season?

DRIFTS

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave