Innocent - Innocent
0 (0%)
Innocent - Hung Jury
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

troutboy_II

Or listen to you bitch about everything under the sun!   :P

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

The Dude

Quote from: Phil on March 02, 2023, 11:06:31 AM
Quote from: troutboy_II on March 02, 2023, 10:58:32 AMIs it OK to say "Who cares?"  b';

There are more important things to focus on in this world, not the least of which is fishing.  Just say'in...

TB

Ok, let's see your tr from yesterday.

Phil with the Stone cold stunner on TBII
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: troutboy_II on March 03, 2023, 08:18:12 AMOr listen to you bitch about everything under the sun!   :P

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

It's impossible to underestimate you. :cheers  :laugh:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Breaking Silence, Murdaugh Brother Says 'Not Knowing Is the Worst Thing'
After Alex Murdaugh's trial ended in a conviction for the murders of his wife and son, his older brother Randy is still trying to understand what happened that night.

In the first interview a family member has given since the trial, Randy Murdaugh said he had no doubt that his brother was a serial liar and a thief. He said he also believed that Alex had not told the whole truth about what he knew about the killings.

But asked directly whether he thought his brother carried out the murders, he said he still did not know. As a lawyer, he said, he respects the jury's verdict, but he finds it impossible to picture Alex — a man he has known for decades as a protective husband and father — pulling the trigger and inflicting the carnage that prosecutors described as a crime of cold calculation.

"He knows more than what he's saying," Randy said. "He's not telling the truth, in my opinion, about everything there."

Full NYT article
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutboy_II

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 03, 2023, 14:18:26 PM
Quote from: troutboy_II on March 03, 2023, 08:18:12 AMOr listen to you bitch about everything under the sun!  :P

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

It's impossible to underestimate you. :cheers  :laugh:

Sorry, missed this until today. 

I offer you the wisdom of Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri:

"Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others!"

Peace.
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.