Found! 8-19-07 Pflueger Medalist Spool!

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 19, 2007, 19:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Found this today, let me know where you lost it and I'll send it to you  0--0

Feel free to link this to other boards...as I don't have a reel that it fits  :o

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

mstauffer

Hello, That is my spool.  I lost it Saturday on the lower section of the special regs at the Smith River.  I was parked in the Rosemont grass lot.  The line is a 2 wt, (Rio) with a hand tied leader on it.  I had a lousy day Saturday and was skunked fishing, so I thought lossing the spool was just the icing on the cake.  I am really glad you found it.  I am in Greensboro, I think that you are in WS, give me a call and I can get by and pick it up sometime.

Thanks
Mark Stauffer

Woolly Bugger

Correct! The hand tied knotted leader and location confirm the identity! Reel shipped by USPS to the owner!

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

peter p

Peter

troutphisher

It's not often a lost and found turns out this way, good one!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

teachrtec

Brad  8)

Creek Scum

you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.