kylemc

snagaluffaguss

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'c;

One of the best TR's in the history of BRFFF

You must be a Scotsman.

sanjuanwormhatch

kylemc

Actually fished with Steve from SCOF for troots before we went Casturbating but those troots are not worthy of a TR.

sanjuanwormhatch

Don't know em personally but I've dealt with them cyberly and good folks those are.  SCOF, that is. 

Txfly

I took the boy out today since he was bummed he didn't get to go steelfish fishing w/ me last weekend.
He moved a couple of fish and was stoked, I landed a 40" and a 44", all fish were sight cast to, I'm not gonna say how many, but they all were.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

Kylie, I'll save you the trouble...."Well you're just a fucker Scotty. That's what you are." -0-

kylemc

This isn't as bad as you calling while on the water to rub it in. I was going to call you a dick, fucker seems harsh, and to have the nerve to post a fish on my fishless report. Fucker

Txfly

Quote from: kylemc on November 17, 2012, 23:19:37 PM
and to have the nerve to post a fish on my fishless report. Fucker

It was two fish, dude. And it was easier to reply than start a new thread.

bullship

Right on! I won 4 dollars at poker tonight and i WILL have a hangover tomorrOW am while I'm jackhammering concrete(for real) instead of fishing.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

kylemc

I did go steelhead fishing with you and I am still bummed. Fishing Suesvillle today, with out Bullyship and his new earned wealth.

Big J

This is the best thread on here and it hasn't even made it past page 1.  /'/

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

Txfly

Here's a couple more, sending from work where I have real internet.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]

The boy did good w/ the camera...he took 53 pictures of two fish, I figured a couple would turn out. Burst mode is your friend.