Vintage Orvis CFO 1D disc drag reel

Started by Doctrout, February 22, 2011, 21:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Get Bent

Quote from: NewTyer1 on February 26, 2011, 15:25:51 PM
Not sure what this is all about but, maybe it should be moved to another thread. This is, after all the Swap/Sale thread. Not Jerry Springer.
Thank You.

I think you will enjoy this board more.. http://southeastflyfishingforum.com/

Obviously you are new here so let me welcome you... Fit in or fuck off, we don't like shitbirds like you stinkin the place up  >:D

Quote from: Doctrout on February 26, 2011, 14:46:30 PM
Now, now, children. If you don't watch your language, I will be forced to tell your mother.

Doc you are not a bit funny. That has to be the most lame comeback I have ever seen. Like I said before, eat shit and die. You are not welcome here if all you are going to do is spam the place up with your Orvis crap.

Now GET THE FUCK OUT  >:(
Konichiwa Bitches!

NewTyer1

Get Bent,

I can sling shit with the best of them. I am from Massachusetts, have 20 years in the military and not easily offended. As a matter of fact I LOVE BUSTING BALLS. I joined this sight hoping to connect with locals to fish with and learn some stuff. just getting back into the hobby after 20 years. And while I love bashing, I just thought the for sale section was not the place to do it. I was not trying to act as moderator, just making a suggestion. I am not looking to make enemies here. As a matter of fact, I have had an enjoyable time here and have hopefully made some friends to fish with. That's all I have to say. Not trying to offend anyone.
Scott
Military Police Officer
Iraq Veteran 08-09
National Registry EMT

Get Bent

Quote from: NewTyer1 on February 28, 2011, 18:22:53 PM
Get Bent,

I can sling shit with the best of them. I am from Massachusetts, have 20 years in the military and not easily offended. As a matter of fact I LOVE BUSTING BALLS. I joined this sight hoping to connect with locals to fish with and learn some stuff. just getting back into the hobby after 20 years. And while I love bashing, I just thought the for sale section was not the place to do it. I was not trying to act as moderator, just making a suggestion. I am not looking to make enemies here. As a matter of fact, I have had an enjoyable time here and have hopefully made some friends to fish with. That's all I have to say. Not trying to offend anyone.

Fair enough -0- 
Konichiwa Bitches!

Hawgkiller

Nice reel.  Is it left handed or right?

mecnc

How much would you take for the backing? Would it suffice for fighting and landing tarpon? Or maybe a taimen?

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Doctrout on February 22, 2011, 21:32:26 PM
I have a vintage Orvis CFO 1D disc drag fly reel with an extra spool for sale. The reel is in excellent condition and measures 2 3/4" in diameter with a weight of 3.4 oz. and has a dark green finish. It is designed to hold a 1to 3wt. line. and includes an a Cortland Rocket Taper WF-3-F line and a Scientific Angler Ultra 3 WF-3-F line with 12 lb Dacron backing and both line are also in excellent condition. Will sell for $250.00.

Is this still available?