News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

little suprises

Started by tattdflythrower, August 09, 2011, 22:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tattdflythrower

Decided to stop at the smallest power house/ shack I know of today after work . Already had the rod I keep in my car strung up with a salmon woolybooger , casted in and figured for.nothing more than a naughtyhead in this little creek on my road that gets fished out by powerbait chuckin' fish truck follerin cooler sittin "folk" (excuse the honesty) . But to my suprise ended up catching something that didnt come off that truck ,two little large mouth and two little pumkin seeds , not to bad on the ride home after work atleast to jus keep the itch off my shoulder till the weekend .
"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

Transylwader

You have got to be fucking joking

tattdflythrower

Lmao Fuckin hilarious ain't it .ha the creek was like Mayb 15 foot across

patrickm1587

Isn't it a "knotty head" instead of naughty  :laugh:
"I'm your huckleberry"

tattdflythrower

i stand corrected probably due to one too many micro brews and puffs haha :laugh:

Transylwader

Quote from: patrickm1587 on August 10, 2011, 18:45:33 PM
Y'all yanks pronounce Knotty and naughty the fuckin same.
Hot sounds like Hut, cock sounds like caulk. fucking speak ENGLISH muthafuckaz! b';

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Transylwader on August 10, 2011, 20:23:02 PM
Quote from: patrickm1587 on August 10, 2011, 18:45:33 PM
Y'all yanks pronounce Knotty and naughty the fuckin same.
Hot sounds like Hut, cock sounds like caulk. fucking speak ENGLISH muthafuckaz! b';

My girlfriend makes fun of me when I say the following words which all sound the same:

pills and peels
hills and heels
pen and pin
Ben and bin, hahaha

:laugh:

5xTippett

"Y'all yanks"  Be very careful with that term. >:D  You don't want to be called French, do you?

tattdflythrower

hear here. :laugh:  n  them yanks is about one more sate up

Transylwader

Quote from: 5xTippett on August 10, 2011, 20:40:21 PM
"Y'all yanks"  Be very careful with that term. >:D  You don't want to be called French, do you?
Mister Crouch, Im as Limey as they come, ask anyone on here about my dodgy accent.  p;- FROGS, even peeing monkey pees on em, except when they are on fire. I use the term y'all all the time, I got lazy by living here. Don't have to mind my P's & Q's no mo :-*

5xTippett

You are forgiven this time , Mike.  However, remember the proper term for the Frogs is Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys.  I really, really, wish I had thought that one up myself.  Unfortunately, I have to give credit to Homer Simpson. 

Holmes

yankees have and always will suck :P

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Transylwader on August 10, 2011, 20:23:02 PM
fucking speak ENGLISH muthafuckaz! b';

Fucking speak AMERICAN muthafucka  V:;

The Dude

Quote from: Transylwader on August 10, 2011, 21:06:23 PM
Quote from: 5xTippett on August 10, 2011, 20:40:21 PM
Mister Crouch, Im as Limey as they come, ask anyone on here about my dodgy accent.  p;- FROGS, even peeing monkey pees on em, except when they are on fire. I use the term y'all all the time, I got lazy by living here. Don't have to mind my P's & Q's no mo :-*

Verdommed Rooinek!
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

mecnc

I can't say ruined it comes out like "ruuuined".  :embarassed: