News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Albacore are in

Started by troutrus, September 13, 2010, 06:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Get Bent

Obviously you don't pay attention, that attempt (video I posted) at red drum was a friend of mine and it was his first time, so yeah the strip strike has to be developed. Maybe you need to go back and read that thread!

If no one really impresses you on this board, then why don't you find some place else to post your bullshit.  As for Karma, who give a crap about the numbers, this isn't grade school. But my guess is a majority of them came from a few douches (such as your self) on here, not the vast majority. Didn't you get smited off this board and delete your old account? Yeah I think that was what happened, so that is why you join date is so recent on newest account.

Oh I forgot to mention, I don't pay for private water, and I never will, but if invited will fish it all day long (which has only been three times in my life) :P  Unlike you, I have friends, and some guide for a living , so as a favor I help with video work and as a trade off I get to fish some private stretches.  V:;

I am not a snooty fisherman, private of public I don't discriminate, I just like to fish!

Like I said... (-s {S; (-s {S; -p- -p- p;- p;- bd;0

Konichiwa Bitches!

Al

This is better then watching two hot chicks mud wrestling -  :P :laugh: all we need is the dancing banana  chorus  line between rounds -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0-

troutrus

Al,
Glad you're enjoying the discussion. If you're going to pick a side, read some of his comments regarding old folks before making your choice. :o
Glad you had a nice trip to the north country and got back safely. Good luck and be safe in your hunting ventures.

Al

Quote from: troutrus on September 18, 2010, 14:59:03 PM
Al,
Glad you're enjoying the discussion. If you're going to pick a side, read some of his comments regarding old folks before making your choice. :o
Glad you had a nice trip to the north country and got back safely. Good luck and be safe in your hunting ventures.

"Old folks" - he must have been refering to you :P  certainly not me :o

Thanks for best wishes - I need all the help I can get.

See you on the river - but not anytime soon I'm in hunting mode now.

troutrus

The bigger fish are now being caught. Better take the 8-10 wts if heading down there.

Get Bent

Quote from: troutrus on October 19, 2010, 09:05:05 AM
The bigger fish are now being caught. Better take the 8-10 wts if heading down there.

I will say it again.....

pn? (-s {S;

Good day cumsock!
Konichiwa Bitches!

thenextlevel

I was down Sunday the 17th.  Had a good day.  We boated 3 Albies and probably a dozen blues.  I will say this, I have never experienced anything like a False Albacore on a fly rod.  Can't wait for next year.  Here's a video of my brother landing his first Albie.