• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
April 22, 2021, 09:58:36 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

2021 Warm Water

Started by bmadd, April 11, 2021, 22:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

You cannot see attachments on this board.

NCsporksman

@Fin  ...don't you have something you'd like to share w the group??

Big J

Quote from: NCsporksman on April 14, 2021, 23:33:42 PM@Fin  ...don't you have something you'd like to share w the group??

Ha! You know Fin? He ain't posting a TR. Especially of that fishery
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." Hemingway

Onslow

Quote from: Big J on April 15, 2021, 07:13:59 AM
Quote from: NCsporksman on April 14, 2021, 23:33:42 PM@Fin  ...don't you have something you'd like to share w the group??

Fishwhisperer (power plant dude) was there yesterday. He did ok.  Bass were off as well as the whites. Only one carp on the flyrod.
Ha! You know Fin? He ain't posting a TR. Especially of that fishery

Fin

Quote@Fin  ...don't you have something you'd like to share w the group??

:wave  n!n  :laugh:

Big J

When I saw Fin post the pictures on FB I was shocked.  What got into him to act out of character?  :o
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." Hemingway

Fin

QuoteWhen I saw Fin post the pictures on FB I was shocked.  What got into him to act out of character?

Most of my "friends" on FB are not fisherman and the ones that are already know. Low risk.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

April 16, 2021, 08:59:10 AM #7 Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:41:23 AM by Woolly Bugger
My son and his pal caught these last afternoon in a local lake.  Fish sandwiches tonight.

You cannot see attachments on this board.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

#CommissionsEarned