Hmmm.. GE a good buy @ $32.50???

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 11, 2008, 10:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

I still have some GE  :Dance

"Trying to predict the future is a mug's game. But increasingly it's a game we all have to play because the world is changing so fast, and we need to have some sort of idea of what the future's actually going to be like because we are going to have to live there, probably next week."

— Douglas Adams, "The Salmon of Doubt: Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time" (2002)
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

https://www.proxydocs.com/branding/966744/2022/10/You cannot view this attachment.

Bottom line 1:3

478/3 = 159 shares of GE Healthcare
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

Trending: GE Backs Its Guidance Call, Shares Open Near 5-Year High
Mentioned:   GE
9:47 ET -- General Electric Co. is one of the most mentioned companies in the U.S. across all news items in the last 12 hours, according to Factiva data. The aerospace, power and renewable energy company reiterated at an investor conference that it expects 2023 adjusted earnings per share of $1.60 to $2.00 and organic revenue growth in the high-single-digit percentage range. GE shares were up 5.1% at $94.45 just after market open Thursday, near a five-year high. Dow Jones & Co. owns Factiva. (susan.solan@wsj.com)
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Glad it's working out for you. I have a friend that sold medical equipment for them for years, he says he thinks GE's refocusing on medical products is a good decision. Energy, mining, and cash is about all I'm interested in now days.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 09, 2023, 12:37:32 PMGlad it's working out for you. I have a friend that sold medical equipment for them for years, he says he think GE's refocusing on medical products is a good decision. Energy, mining, and cash is about all I'm interested in now days.

With the spin off of GEHC (up 47%) I've made up a lot a ground
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on March 09, 2023, 13:27:59 PM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 09, 2023, 12:37:32 PMGlad it's working out for you. I have a friend that sold medical equipment for them for years, he says he think GE's refocusing on medical products is a good decision. Energy, mining, and cash is about all I'm interested in now days.

With the spin off of GEHC (up 47%) I've made up a lot a ground

Went over $100 today. You should be closing fast at this point.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski