News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Science does it again!

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, November 10, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on November 10, 2017, 10:10:47 AM
Interesting new discovery --- they've learned we have new next of kin. 

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/11/new-great-ape-species-found-sparking-fears-its-survival

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/new-orangutan-species-sumatra-borneo-indonesia-animals/

They discovered a species of an ape that is an ape.  Let me know when one of them turn into a neaderthal.

I've heard they are currently studying a possible link to neaderthals back in Bath County.  Something about the high levels of canvas and animal hide usuage.  Bad hygiene was another possible characteristic to this specimens link.  Something about wanting an outhouse when they have access to indoor toliet and plumbing.  They really found something interesting though that even in the primal state, they found the male specimen still did not have final decision in their domain, for the specimen still cannot get his outhouse.  That is a characteristic that has stayed constant thru evolution. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on November 10, 2017, 10:33:56 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on November 10, 2017, 10:10:47 AM
Interesting new discovery --- they've learned we have new next of kin. 

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/11/new-great-ape-species-found-sparking-fears-its-survival

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/new-orangutan-species-sumatra-borneo-indonesia-animals/

They discovered a species of an ape that is an ape.  Let me know when one of them turn into a neaderthal.

I've heard they are currently studying a possible link to neaderthals back in Bath County.  Something about the high levels of canvas and animal hide usuage.  Bad hygiene was another possible characteristic to this specimens link.  Something about wanting an outhouse when they have access to indoor toliet and plumbing.  They really found something interesting though that even in the primal state, they found the male specimen still did not have final decision in their domain, for the specimen still cannot get his outhouse.  That is a characteristic that has stayed constant thru evolution.

It is Neanderthal, you illogically-educated rube!!!

Don't ridicule the link between our ape kinfolk and their passion for outhouses!  Take a gander at my wife's cousin, Jimmy Don, perched in his WV privy.

I will have my outhouse!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

They didn't teach us about Neanderthals in the School of Creation. 

Good luck in your pursuit of the outhouse.  If I was a betting man though, I'd bet against you.

Dougfish

$10 bucks on the wifey.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on November 10, 2017, 11:28:02 AM
Good luck in your pursuit of the outhouse.  If I was a betting man though, I'd bet against you.

I'll bet you a half dozen Back Creek river rock fossils, 3 reprints of Wessex Gospels, 5 new copies of Spencer New Testament, 2 dozen new Gideons International bibles, and 1 dog-eared  print of The Articles of Faith of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day, that I will have an outhouse before I take that dirt nap. 

I'll come up with another wager for Doug. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Money is on the wife as well.  She seems pretty adamant about keeping the sight of your tramping to the outhouse from public discussion.

Dougfish

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on November 10, 2017, 11:43:41 AM
I'll come up with another wager for Doug.

I'll frame that antique Back Creek quadrangle that I teased you with.  If, if the shitter should it rise from the ashes of your fantasies.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006