News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

this is getting out of hand

Started by benben, June 17, 2011, 06:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

My significant other showed this to me last night and prefaced it with "don't you use those things to make flies with?"...she found it perusing the Asheville etsy blog.  Basically a ton of peacock herl fastened to a leather bracelet...$45.00!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75573501/leather-and-peacock-feather-cuff

[attach=1]

MarshStomper

Wow I feel like that'd just be hot and itchy. I saw a girl with hackles in her hair and asked her about them she had a lot of air in her head. At least when I run out of money and materials to tie with i can mug some people now.
"In this world there are two kinds of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig" --The Good

lostnwilderness

Magic Asheville Hippie Powers......

<-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:  <-;:
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

diaz dassie

lostnwilderness

But tranny, you have to feel the love and let it consume you man.....
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

diaz dassie

I am a skinnier version of Walter Sobchack, no hippies >:(

lostnwilderness

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stuart R.

Wow you have got to be kidding me $660 that is crazy. I just hope they leave CDC alone. I don't tie with much hackle but I love some CDC.

STU
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.