News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

H8t a hater

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 27, 2014, 11:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Dyler's rant on the memorial weekend just came to my attention yesterday. I've issued a warning to him for being a dick.

If further action is required, let me know.

FYI there is a REPORT to MODERATOR button on ever post....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 27, 2014, 11:11:10 AM
Dyler's rant on the memorial weekend just came to my attention yesterday. I've issued a warning to him for being a dick.

If further action is required, let me know.

FYI there is a REPORT to MODERATOR button on ever post....

'c; 'c; 'c; Thumbs up Woolly. Most of us have thick skin and can give it out as well as receive but the timing of that post was way off the mark. The fact that he kept it up after that was pointed out speaks volumes.  Ok, last post by me on topic - I'm going fishing.

tomato can

This jarhead has no issue with Dylar.  Maybe he is a  contrarian or thinks Memorial Day is trite.  Idk.  But if you all want to ban someone that said something "offensive" on the internet then your pussies needs a bigger tampon.   After all "Sometimes its hard to be a woman....." 

Smite away....

22midge

Thanks Woolly sometime you got to go with what feels right and not what a couple of assholes try to make you believe.
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

overbrook

Thank goodness I have'nt been on the puter much in the last couple of weeks....sounds like something I did'nt need to read anyway.....I hate censorship....but sometimes there are lines that just should'nt be crossed. I should know.

Transylwader

My father was a mercenary. A far cry from a highly decorated US military bloke. When I read Clark's comments, it reminded me of my dad. Speak your mouth or forever be in silence. While I grossly disagree with his rant at a rather touchy time, I will say this...Mano e Mano. Speak and be a fool. Silent and be a sheep. I'm a fucking Leopard you Nelson Mandela loving bipartisan cunts. May the brave who paid the ultimate price be saluted and forever be immortalized. Love to my father and all who lost loved ones to conflict. That is all. Carry on you couch fishing fucks

rbphoto

I resemble that last sentence far too much. 
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

flatlander

Quote from: Transylwader on May 29, 2014, 00:28:59 AM
My father was a mercenary.

REALLY?!  You may just be the most interesting man in the world, Mike.

Transylwader

For real. Interesting HE was. Me? I just wanna fly fish...

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on May 29, 2014, 08:29:33 AM
For real. Interesting HE was. Me? I just wanna fly fish...

In a twisted, warped way, you are also a mercenary.  You are a foreigner, paid by an entity in another country, and engaging in a "conflict/war" of drinking, fishing, breaking rods, soiling women, buying too much tippet, raising hell, etc. 

It is all good. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Michael Toris

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 30, 2014, 15:36:24 PM
i did not see this shit show and i am glad.

I am happy you missed this one as well....

Transylwader

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 30, 2014, 15:36:24 PM
i did not see this shit show and i am glad.
You're welcome