News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Dec Photo Contest Winner!

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 06, 2007, 10:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

And the winner is: Mtn Sunrise by MtnGrouseHtr. PM me your address to get your prize!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Be sure to enter the Jan/Feb contest for a chance to win a pair of Dr. Slick Forceps!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

At least roll down the window next time 8)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Devinsdad

Trout Maharishi

Deep Creek watershed from Newfound Gap Road?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

teachrtec

Pretty scene window or not  ;) .

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

MtnGrouseHtr

Thanks guys.

The glare is not from a window. In fact we were about 3 miles from the truck hiking to a small stream. The sun was to my right and I took 4 pictures starting from left to right with the intention of crafting them together in Photoshop for a landscape image. Only problem was the sun's glare on the others blew out the contrast and I did not get my landscape image after all. :-\

AlaskaBill

Bloy

Really nice photo. That's one to be proud of for sure. Also, it was a great idea on the landscape idea.  ;)
Barry
Times fun when you're having flies.
...Kermit