Bullship and I muskie fished today..TR

Started by kylemc, November 16, 2012, 19:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanjuanwormhatch

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Txfly

Cleaned up a pretty dark hero shot (it's just starting to sink in that I will never catch a muskie this big again, actually I said that to the dude after we taped her, but now it's sinking in).
Bet it really sucks to be Kylie.

[attach=1]

gmreeves

I caught one just a hair shorter on gear when I was about 13.  I have been chasing that number with a fly ever since but haven't had one in the boat nearly that big.  Congrats on an awesome fish and an even bigger fish to chase!  There is always a larger fish out there.

Txfly

Quote from: gmreeves on December 26, 2012, 10:21:31 AM
I caught one just a hair shorter on gear when I was about 13.  I have been chasing that number with a fly ever since but haven't had one in the boat nearly that big.  Congrats on an awesome fish and an even bigger fish to chase!  There is always a larger fish out there.
Thanks GM...I don't know if there's a much bigger one for me, that fish beat two local state records (NC, and TN), and would have put up a hard fight for the third state (VA) where ever I caught it...
I know the guy that has the NC record and it was 50"x26"...
My fish was taped (L & G) and witnessed by a dude that I had never met until that weekend.

Of course there was a 51" killed last week by a bassgear fisher in Lake Adger...didn't look all that thick in the picture (Hard to tell w/ all the blood dripping down in the pic)...Fucking bragging rights...And he wasn't even targeting musky, prolly threw it in a dumpster after the shitty pic. :'(

bullship

Quote from: Txfly on December 26, 2012, 22:38:22 PM
And he wasn't even targeting musky, prolly threw it in a dumpster after the shitty pic. :'(

Maybe you should try to revive it. You have a gift!
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot