News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fishing Vid

Started by Get Bent, November 17, 2009, 11:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Get Bent

Here is a vid I have been working on... Check it out and lets hear what you think.

Ryan

Konichiwa Bitches!

Woolly Bugger

$300 dollar a day guided fishing in NOGA is no secret....

jis sayin' this is more like spam....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Can you get us all on the stream for a free day of fishing with your connections? Woodrow might be interested even if he has to pay>:D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

kylemc

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on November 17, 2009, 14:47:34 PM
Can you get us all on the stream for a free day of fishing with your connections? Woodrow might be interested even if he has to pay>:D

Then we can go to the counrty club 0--0 ;)

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Get Bent on November 17, 2009, 15:10:00 PM
TM, Kyle, Etc

This ain't the Drake Forum so the sarcastic comments can go.

All I am doing is showcasing some of my work,

Bent Dick! >:D

Hey Bent!  Fuck OFF!    :j

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

kylemc

Oh My. Ruffled the feathers didn't we. The country club comment was an inside joke between us but you made it alot better. Thanks 0--0  Then the boss told you to fuck off, wow its not the Drake is it ;hb

It was a good vid though 0--0

Get Bent

Kyle you didn't ruffle my feathers... Just trying to get you guys fired up... Obviously I hit a nerve with woolly...

Vid is down... don't want  you guys thinking its spam or something.. that shit ain't free

Bent Dick ;D

As for the other two..The vid is down bitches... Sorry to have tainted your board! And yeah... you dip shits are acting just like they do on the Drake... A bunch of pussies behind key boards with no balls.

Sorry to have bother ya...

Bent Dick
Konichiwa Bitches!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Get Bent on November 17, 2009, 15:45:18 PM
The vid is down bitches... Sorry to have tainted your board! And yeah... you dip shits are acting just like they do on the Drake... A bunch of pussies behind key boards with no balls.

Sorry to have bother ya...

Bent Dick

bent took his marbles and went home....

me -There's a season?

Get Bent

No I am still here... ;D Oh and for those that have joined us this late in the conversation, none of this applies to you..  ;D
Konichiwa Bitches!

Trout Maharishi

I actually enjoyed the footage, it was well made and had some great fishing shots ;hb. I actually hate this forum to, but it's one of the few places left I can still post :police:
― Charles Bukowski

Get Bent

TM, Kyle,

Thanks guys... Now that we are aquanted... You comments are welcome anytime ;D I got the beer next time! Colt 45 ok?

And yes, it is nice to be able to speak your mind and not get booted, ain't that right Woolly? 8)

Aight, no more spammish intros for our vids.. But I would like some feed back from time to time.....

R
Konichiwa Bitches!

5xTippett

While this isn't The Drake, it is not the SEFFF either.  As you can tell it isn't that easy to impress anybody around here.  However, you can learn a lot more  here.  I also guarantee you the Christmas decorations beat the every living daylights out of any other forum.  Wait until the elf shows up! >:D

Beetle

I liked the video but it is too long. 

You've got about 1 minute to catch someone's attention with videos.  You don't see a good fish until 1:32 into the video.
Cut the crap at the beginning and get straight into the fishing.  There's no foreplay that can interest me enough to stick around and watch the rest.  Let the footage speak for itself.   Production credits, guide interviews, etc should come later.

The "soundtrack" music is good but I can't really buy into N GA fishing like it is a trip of epic proportions.  I would reserve that for something like New Zealand.  Maybe something more rocking????

It is a really good video and well produced.  Keep em coming!