News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hey Woolly...

Started by Night Angler, January 11, 2009, 13:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Angler

You've got an awesome site here..

I havent made very many post.. and I know most of the guy here are in the East Coast area (and a few of us on the other side of the Mississppi)..

But I was wondering if you could add another section to your board..
The Ozarks White River system...

This would cover the White River and Norfork in Arkansas (in addition to all the other like the Little Red).
Plus my home waters Lake Taneycomo.. (and other Missouri Streams)

Or.. Just add Missouri and Arkansas to the board... So I dont feel like a orphan anymore..

******** Just a thought!!************

Thanks for listen (and the space to add it too.)
Leonard

Trout Maharishi

Yea, and we could add background music by the Ozark Mountain Dare Devils 0--0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Beetle

Git yer own website Nite Crawler!   0--0

This one's fer the civilized people of the Blue Ridge! (and their midget friends)   ;D

River Man

Yep...what a coincidence.  I was recently reading a number of posts about your night fishing.....if I remember correctly....200+ nights per year on the water.  I was also trying to locate the Mohawk Sculpin pattern.  I saw someones attempt, but the final pic didn't show up real well.  Sounds like you are the night pro.

Night Angler

Beetle...

For one.. I do have my own website..
I just never posted a link here.. Because I didnt want it to look like I was invading this website...
Ive seen how people are treated around here when they first come on.. acting like their are hot S*&T knowing more then the next guy or come on here and their first post they are try to sell something...

River Man..
No I dont have that Pattern posted... I'll shoot you a PM with a link to something really close to..

Leonard

Trout Maharishi

No one cares if you post a link here. I for one would love to see your fishing reports and photos. I would like it very much if you would share some of your patterns and techniques. :) Hey Woowee can we have a section just for midget stuff?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

River Man

From what I've read, Leonard is the night fishing guru of the Ozarks...in particular Lake Taneycomo.  His website is something like LakeTaneycomo Nights.  There are many positive posts about his night fishing on the Ozark Anglers Forum.  Yep...I'd like to get him over here for about a week or so.

Al

How-so-ever if he has a secret pattern or secret technique which he can only "come close" to posting the details about I don't feel like wasting my time trying to read between the lines to figure it out.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Night Angler

jkilday4

I've seen your site before, Leonard.  Taneycomo, as in Taney County, MO, right?  Looks like a nice service you've got going there.  I came across it when looking into places to fish in AR.  In-laws are in E.Central Arkansas though - typically too far from you for quick get-away... :'(

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: jkilday4 on January 12, 2009, 15:07:36 PM
I've seen your site before, Leonard.  Taneycomo, as in Taney County, MO, right?  Looks like a nice service you've got going there.  I came across it when looking into places to fish in AR.  In-laws are in E.Central Arkansas though - typically too far from you for quick get-away... :'(

what? this one? http://www.missouritrouthunter.com/Taneycomo.htm
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

River Man

This is Leonard's site http://www.taneycomonights.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx . I'm not sure if the link will work the way I copied it.  He is also referred to a lot in the Lake Taneycomo section of the Ozark Anglers website.

As a side note, I talked with Leonard by phone last night for a long time and he gave me a lot of helpful tips for night fishing.  He's also sending me some streamers.  Yep...he's a great guy.

Woolly Bugger

well shit lenord you got your own interwebinator forum goin' 

read the rules....

jis sayin'
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Well..................................what about the midget stuff ;D
― Charles Bukowski