Main Menu

Practice catch and relase!

Started by outdoorguy3, August 29, 2006, 08:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoorguy3

Why I prctice catch and release!
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

teachrtec

Brad  8)

DJ65

Wish I'd seen that 20 years ago  o-o   ;D ;D

KEN

Ken

plumbob

You may not know but plumbob was rushed to the hospital to have his ten broken fingers, cracked knee caps, fractured skull and broken ribs patched up. The accident happened while he was trying to hang a copy of the plaque in the bedroom.
Signed Mrs. Plumbob.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: plumbob on August 30, 2006, 19:28:06 PM
You may not know but plumbob was rushed to the hospital to have his ten broken fingers, cracked knee caps, fractured skull and broken ribs patched up. The accident happened while he was trying to hang a copy of the plaque in the bedroom.
Signed Mrs. Plumbob.

ouch!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

i try to live by that sign....my mottos

no wife+ no kids= mo fishing ;)
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

DJ65

Atleast she didn't try that Bobbit trick, Plumbob...........chop, chop.......... ;D

plumbob

Ya can get away with almost anything, just have to have a peice of new jewelry.  ;D

troutphisher

Gentlemen, why buy the cow? when the milk is free.... o-o
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

FT

Actually I'm more afraid my wife see this and practice the release part.  I'm not sure I'd ever find another that would put up with me.

Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

rivetlber

Here all along I thought it was the women doing the fishing and we were the ones trying to get away.

Mine tells me all the time she could always throw me back. I tell here I've been there they ain't nun better where I came from she's going to have to get an out of state lic and she will have to fish with corn. ;D ;D