News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, November 17, 2006, 08:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Rain, way to much of it, tailwaters are blowing it out, other's aren't looking favorable, haven't fished since last Saturday o-o
AARRGGGHHHHHH, what are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

Woolly Bugger

Chris is going on a 14 mile backpack trip with the scouts, down 1000 ft, up 500 ft on Sat then the reverse trip on Sunday!
I'm going to go fishing one way or another.

Keith
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Hitting a blue line in search of male brook trout. I would like to get a pic of one in full fall colors.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

phg

Homewood Nursery in North Raleigh is having their annual open house and Poinsettia show on Sat.  As one of the largest breeders of Poinsettias in the southeast, it's quite a show.  The greenhouse covers several acres and it will be absolutely filled with poinsettias. 

It's only a couple of miles from the house, so we look forward to this show every year. 

Trout Maharishi

I smoked some poinsettia once, bad trip man :P Need some meat for the freezer, might go spotlight some deer tonight. 0--0 
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: phg on November 17, 2006, 12:40:35 PM
Homewood Nursery in North Raleigh is having their annual open house and Poinsettia show on Sat.  As one of the largest breeders of Poinsettias in the southeast, it's quite a show.  The greenhouse covers several acres and it will be absolutely filled with poinsettias. 

It's only a couple of miles from the house, so we look forward to this show every year. 

ugh, thanks for pointing out the Poinsettia show, I'd rather be looking at some red spots on some brown trout!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutjedi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on November 18, 2006, 14:24:23 PM
Quote from: phg on November 17, 2006, 12:40:35 PM

ugh, thanks for pointing out the Poinsettia show, I'd rather be looking at some red spots on some brown trout!

I think I'd rather have a bikini wax  :P