Started by teachrtec, August 18, 2007, 18:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teachrtec

Did Roger Lowe's shop close?
Brad  8)

peter p

Peter

jscagline

That's a shame.  I always enjoyed his shop, friendly and helpful attitude.....
The truth hurts but not as much as a gas guzzling, eco wrecking SUV hitting you at 100 MPH!  Yeah baby, yeah!

flyman

He closed the shop, but he is still in the guide business. He even has the proper permits to be a fly fishing quide in the National Forest & Great Smoky Mt National Park. Unlike some of these other guides that advertise their services on some of these other fishing forums. >:D
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

brownhunter

Quote from: flyman on August 18, 2007, 19:42:15 PM
He closed the shop, but he is still in the guide business. He even has the proper permits to be a fly fishing quide in the National Forest & Great Smoky Mt National Park. Unlike some of these other guides that advertise their services on some of these other fishing forums. >:D

Why Flyman, whom could you be talking about? ;)
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

teachrtec

I hate it. He always had stuff that was out of the manditory materials list for a shop.
Brad  8)

kylemc

Quote from: brownhunter on August 18, 2007, 19:56:30 PM
Quote from: flyman on August 18, 2007, 19:42:15 PM

Why Flyman, whom could you be talking about? ;)

oh,oh, I know...pic me! ;)