News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

First Obama Flip-Flop ?

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 08, 2008, 08:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

The last question at President Elect Barack Hussein Obama, he was asked if he was still planning a tax increase on the rich. He danced all around the question and never answered it. A break in his campaign rhetoric?  :j
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

What? The Messiah told a lie?

Stone him !!!!!! oh wait, he's Muslim,...........Behead the infidel !!!!!!!!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

launchone

Quote from: troutphisher on November 08, 2008, 10:22:14 AM

Could you please reconcile how it was that he at once "throw his pastor under the train" and adhere to the teachings of an Imam simultaneously? Could you please substantiate, with direct and clear citation, exactly where it was said definitively he is a Muslim?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: launchone on November 08, 2008, 12:47:45 PM

Could you please reconcile how it was that he at once "throw his pastor under the train" and adhere to the teachings of an Imam simultaneously? Could you please substantiate, with direct and clear citation, exactly where it was said definitively he is a Muslim?

In Indonesia, Obama was registered in two schools as a Muslim student. As such, he prayed with Muslim students and studied the Koran. He says that he converted to Christianity in his 20's http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/opinion/12luttwak.html
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

troutphisher

Quote from: launchone on November 08, 2008, 12:47:45 PM

Here you go "student"

If Obama is not Muslim, then why keep his Muslim name?

Why did he slip in an interview with ABC?

I know he's prone to make dumb comments, but this looks to be a subconscious slip, he did n't miss a beat, like it was natural for him to utter these words "my Muslim faith".
Note he only changes his faith after Mark, reminds him with the Que "Christian".

[yt=425,350]MGMQ5DpVVTM[/yt]

Why was  he registered as a Muslim under the name Barry Soetoro?

The AP caption reads: "This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy's religion as Islam. (AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)" Syuflana is a well-known and frequently published photographer, specializing in Indonesia.

A representative of the AP confirmed that the photo is authentic.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/13056.htm
http://www.daylife.com/photo/01u33pL9Ns06D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

launchone

So he converted in his 20's or his father listed him as such? Whichever this seems failry tawdry to launch an entire campaign against... guess thats why it didnt win

TROUTMASTER3000

I guess im happy because Palin scared the shit out of me.  I mean she was against contraception for gods sake.  Are we back in the Middle Ages?  You CANNOT.  I Repeate CANNOT.  Bring that much religion into government.  It is completely against all Republican and Conservative ideals.  I think our party is headed in the wrong direction and is why Im happy Obama won.  But this whole thing is a bunch of bullshit.  He might not even be a damb American, and hes president?  WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????
Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?