News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Carp Cup

Started by bullship, August 26, 2012, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

The 1st annual Carp Cup is in the books. I partnered up with Bent in his sweet new ride. We caught some fish. We saw A LOT of fish. I fucked up and fucked up and fucked up. Had to knock a years worth of rust off, but I managed 3 and Ryan pulled in 6, which ain't bad for a couple guys that had never even seen the water. We came in 3rd and got jack shit except for a nice shirt and a seriously renewed obsession that i probably won't be able to act on for a long time. My wife has bun numero dos in the oven so I'll have a couple midgets tagging along with me for the next few years. A pos jon boat will likely arrive before the next bundle of joy, however. Took a few pics. Most of the tourney pics were pretty sterile since we were focused on getting the job done, but nevertheless, here is my wrap up.....

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

flatlander

Well done boys 'c; 'c;

Bent...how many damn boats do you have?

Bullship...great images.  The sepia color of the bridge shot is really cool.  Did you do that in post?

bullship

I tweaked it just a little bit in photchop, but it was pretty nice looking as is. That's a plane center-top. i should have waited two more seconds.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.

Get Bent

Quote from: Flatlander on August 26, 2012, 16:56:21 PM
Well done boys 'c; 'c;

4 at the moment (drift boat, raft, 2 carp boats), the old carp boat is for sale. Well it will be for sale as soon as I take the time to market it. You in the market?
Konichiwa Bitches!

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Get Bent on August 26, 2012, 20:16:46 PM
the old carp boat is for sale.

Snag wants it...

but isn't sure he has yet put up enough beans and salted pork to make it through the winter with out starving.

flatlander

Quote from: Get Bent on August 26, 2012, 20:16:46 PM
Quote from: Flatlander on August 26, 2012, 16:56:21 PM
Well done boys 'c; 'c;

4 at the moment (drift boat, raft, 2 carp boats), the old carp boat is for sale. Well it will be for sale as soon as I take the time to market it. You in the market?

Negative...I don't have time to use the one I've got. b';

kylemc

I'm still pissed I couldn't make it. The wedding cake was bitter, very bitter.

bullship

Quote from: kylemc on August 27, 2012, 06:43:27 AM
I'm still pissed I couldn't make it. The wedding cake was bitter, very bitter.

Sucks you couldn't be there. i think I drove through your neighborhood on the way home. 35 minutes from the boat ramp at kinser to my front door. I fixed up an old outboard I had in the barn. As soon as i can find a beat ass boat to put it on I'll be knocking on your door. I hope to god there are carps in that water.

kylemc

You were in my backyard. Carps are in that water, along with Smallies,musky,largemouth, gar, and every once in a while a run away trout. If you were 35 mins. from the ramp, you are 30 mins from my house.

I was asked to fish with Brent too. Double Fuck!

OldDominionAngler

I too dig the first pic, as well as the others.  Nicely done fellas. 

Transylwader

Well bloody done lads. Golden is a tough fucker to beat. You blokes did a number there 'c;

croaker

Good job with them bugle mouth bass!
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.