News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Listen Up...

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 12, 2006, 11:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ya'll are pretty lame when it comes to entering and voting on the photo contest.

This month I'm giving away some "dust" to refill you'll loon dust or frog's fanny floatant! This is a new product from Kuma Fish, you can find the link in the Product review section.
I've not tried it but it looks like one refill will give you at least 2 refills, getting the stuff into a little bottle my be a problem. Any ways this is my little rant to get you guys to enter the contest.

the category is DEC. so it doesn't even have to bee a fishing picture.

T.P. you've got several "winners" to post

Jedi, get off the sofa.

phg, go fish and take some picture.

walt, take a picture of your new shop...

T.M. how about the snowy sloaps of the Himalayas?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

But I don't like contests  :'(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

peter p

You think I am smart enough to figure out how to post a picture?
Peter

tw5270

C'mon Guy's!! o-o (I figure I am not allowed to enter this month)

Easy, Fun, and I know there are real winners 8)

Woolly Bugger

tw, no rules about entering or winning two in a row.... 0--0
me -There's a season?

troutphisher

AL,
Post the eyeball pic, I 'll vote for that one!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutjedi

I've got a pic, but I can't upload it until I resize it......and that just totally smacks of effort   ::)

Brudog

Maybe if the prize was a new camera I would enter, seeins how I dunked mine in the river and it dont work no mo. Wait...hmmmm....that would put me in some sort of a conundrum now wouldnt it?? The chicken or the egg?? o-o
"...I play real sports, not try to be the best at exercising! " K. Powers

walt

Quote from: Brudog on December 12, 2006, 20:50:08 PM
Maybe if the prize was a new camera I would enter, seeins how I dunked mine in the river and it dont work no mo. Wait...hmmmm....that would put me in some sort of a conundrum now wouldnt it?? The chicken or the egg?? o-o

mine visited the river also bruce.... i tried drying it.... it does take real cute pink pictures now.... sucks big time.... i guess that's what that little strap is for.... putting it around your wrist  o-o

wb... the new shop just ain't right yet... it's pretty much a big hole in the ground with a brick wall around it.... 'stash saw it the other day.... i tried to put a hammer in his hand, a beer in the other.... and he ran for da hills  ;D
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

zzdruid

put a pic in but don't know how to get it inot the dec contest forlder

silver fish title.

I could while away the hours, conversing with the flowers, conferring with the rain........ IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN

kuma Fish

Hi guys, this is Kuma Fish.  I'm a newbie to your site (great forum by the way). I'm honored our product is part of your prize.  I'd like to enter the contest (I don't want to win, but sounds like fun).  Does the picture have to have a December theme or can it be any pic?

Thanks,

Kuma Fish

BC

You're lettin' Wally post here ? You must let anybody in huh Woolly . Where's the new shop gonna be Walt ?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: kuma Fish on December 13, 2006, 15:40:55 PM
Hi guys, this is Kuma Fish.  I'm a newbie to your site (great forum by the way). I'm honored our product is part of your prize.  I'd like to enter the contest (I don't want to win, but sounds like fun).  Does the picture have to have a December theme or can it be any pic?

Thanks,

Kuma Fish

Well December is the Theme ( I'm gonna have to write up some rules for the next one....) any picture can go, but the voting may be based on the theme, up to individual users. The intent was the photo should have been taken this December....

me -There's a season?

FT

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 14, 2006, 06:44:20 AM

T

The intent was the photo should have been taken this December....

Opps, mine was taken Decemberof "04. Guess I need to withdraw it and go take some.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars