Steven Hitler - the future of fly fishing (I deliberately spelt your name wrong)

Started by Transylwader, February 10, 2015, 13:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Yes, I am calling you out, Punewood Fagwall.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

At least I have never lifted a bait chunker, a spinner, a float, a cast net.
I have been thrown out of British fly fishing clubs for "thinking outside of the box". Apparently older peeps know best. Bullshit.
Lest it be known that young'ins modernize the cobwebs, abstain from negative thoughts. Can get it up at the drop of a pair of panties and most of all, don't spend our lives wishing they did shit more productively.
I shall fly fish,always, I shall catch, I shall boast of my conquests, why? Because I fucking well can.
Up yours VAgina p;-

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Transylwader

Quote from: bullship on February 10, 2015, 14:56:45 PM
Eh?
Interweb scurmish with the curmudgeon. Ideally I am coaxing him from his hide-out. Parking lot fight ensues.

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Big J

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on February 10, 2015, 16:12:39 PM
This is coming from a guy who says musky have more bark than bite?
So you've caught musky, big wank. Any asswipe can stand aimlessly on the bough of a boat bombing casts at nothing and then all of sudden something happens. Need a noddy badge? Sit this one out BlowJ.

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on February 10, 2015, 16:28:40 PM
Quote from: Big J on February 10, 2015, 16:12:39 PM
This is coming from a guy who says musky have more bark than bite?
So you've caught musky, big wank. Any asswipe can stand aimlessly on the bough of a boat bombing casts at nothing and then all of sudden something happens. Need a noddy badge? Sit this one out BlowJ.

:laugh: I said nothing about me catching a musky, I made a comment about your knowledge of musky and saying musky have more bark then bite.  Why don't you go over engineer some fly line info for us?

Your like the fat kid on my wrestling team in high school.  Thought he was all big and bad with a big mouth.  Every so often he needed to be slapped around a little to make him sit down. 

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on February 10, 2015, 16:35:41 PM
Your like the fat kid on my wrestling team in high school.  Thought he was all big and bad with a big mouth.  Every so often he needed to be slapped around a little to make him sit down.
Speak English. Wrestling is ghey. Im not fat, Im just fashionably plump. Come at me BRO. I'll use you as a paperweight. p;-

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on February 10, 2015, 16:46:24 PM
Quote from: Big J on February 10, 2015, 16:35:41 PM
Speak English. Wrestling is ghey. Im not fat, Im just fashionably plump. Come at me BRO. I'll use you as a paperweight. p;-

Ain't nobody got time for an apostrophe "e". 

Like a Paperweight?  Ha.  You obviously haven't handled the Echo 10 wt I've been slinging.  It's a beast.  I could take you with my fly casting arm.

Not to mention you are on the downward slide old man.  Too many beers and fags I'm afraid.

P.S. do I get bonus points for using a British word you foreigner?

Transylwader

Haha^ this guy. Get back to work Skippy. Ain't no old man got time to talk nonsensical shit to the unejumecated youth.

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on February 10, 2015, 16:59:48 PM
Haha^ this guy. Get back to work Skippy. Ain't no old man got time to talk nonsensical shit to the unejumecated youth.

Still waiting on an explanation on that musky comment you made oh one with many certifications.

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on February 10, 2015, 17:06:42 PM
Still waiting on an explanation on that musky comment you made oh one with many certifications.
It's the American way. You come first, you come last, you get a certificate/good job badge. Whats the point? I mean even if one is at the top of their game, the retard achiever is no different.
Bark and no bite? Kind of like you. You were the one showing up on a blueline with an 8wt. You appear to be wearing roller skates when you hit a blueline. Don't slip.
Bark, the act of making a noise. Bite the act of setting teeth into a medium. Be it an ass, a hand, a finger.
Musky have an explosive eat. Who the fack cares? Why fight a fish that becomes a cumsock after it's gills flare?
Just personal preference really. I mean, I am entitled to my opinions, aren't I?
Go blow your whistle and have Keith ban me too. See how I care. 'c;

Big J

Ah, those were good ole days. I was carrying an 8 wt on a blue line, you were married and not a prick yet, and we were good friends. Crazy how times change.

Big J

Also, forgot to add how its hilarious how you comment on how you only fly fish but are accused of bait fishing for reds then posing with a fly rod with them. Got some chicken to grill, nice chatting with you though.