News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Santa did OK

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, December 26, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Allegedly, a DIY straight razor shave is a euphoric, Zen-like experience.  I've had one at a local Blacksburg barber several years ago and have always wanted to give it a shot.  This year Santa accommodated.  A Zen-like state would be fine, but I'm looking for more of an old-man orgasmic outcome.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Phil

You'll cut your eye out....

jwgnc

I hated when my dad said "go get me the razor strap" after a minor infraction like breaking a window
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Al

I'm sure a medical professional would say "stop taking any asprin or other blood thiner at least 10 days before you use that razor for the first time"

Onslow

Kudos to anyone who dumps disposable razors.  The cheap and easy plastic life has bitten us all in the arse in so many ways. 

Unpleasant consequences for not paying attention isn't a bad thing imo.

Woolly Bugger

requires a steady hand,....  :o

for some reason this Pink Floyd song came to mind...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Aka

Mudwall, your hipster game is so strong I feel you are wasting your talents in that VA backwater. That, or we are all paying witness to the vanguard of Portlandification which once established will expand out to Doug & Jacob's doorsteps.

https://www.wweek.com/portland/article-17831-the-portlandification-of-brooklyn.html

Dougfish

I'm so hip I don't shave. I clip.
And I fish.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006