The Land Of Little Rivers -- documentary fly fishing film

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 22, 2020, 10:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Outdoors: Movie a film feast for fly-fishing fans

>>>'ve never been a big fan of movie critics, yet I now find myself in that unusual position — for at least one documentary. Unlike most critics, I admit up front I have never made a full-length documentary. The great thing in this case is that I really like the one I was invited to "screen."

>>>"The Land of Little Rivers," delves into the lives of fly-fishing industry professionals, set in the legendary streams of the Catskills. The documentary explores the connections and motivations of a group of fly shop owners, fly-fishing guides and outfitters, examining the sport of fly-fishing that became their a way of life.

>>>he "Land of Little Rivers," a Spinnerfall/Cinetrope production distributed by Cinema Libre Studios, is available for pay-per-view streaming on Amazon and Vimeo. If you've cast a fly anywhere, especially in New York state, this is a must-see film.

Buy it now

Official Web Site: http://landoflittlerivers.com/
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!