News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Commercial Space Flight

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 20, 2021, 09:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you go to "space" on Bezo's or Branson's rocket?

Yes, it would be awesome
0 (0%)
No, what a joke
5 (71.4%)
maybe
0 (0%)
One time at band camp I "blasted off"
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil

At this point, the "astronauts" are just rich folk who don't pay taxes and have enough disposable income to fart around being weightless for 3 minutes or so. What a crock.

Trout Maharishi

I don't generally suffer from wealth envy but there was just something about this "mission" in the rocket shaped like a giant dick.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutrus

Been watching humans go into space for 60 years, so I don't get all the excitement.
If I had to pick a winner between the two recent flights, I'd go with the Britt with his classy looking spaceship that comes in for a normal landing vs Bozos and his sixties era look with the parachutes and crash landing. 🚀

Stone-Man

I'm with Phil .  Rich folks playing with expensive toys.  I just hope that their employees made good money constructing those toys

JT

Sedition and Pockets

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on July 20, 2021, 19:09:17 PMI don't generally suffer from wealth envy but there was just something about this "mission" in the rocket shaped like a giant dick.

Roc Johnson

Yallerhammer

I wouldn't get on that thing if you paid me $20 million.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Trout Maharishi

Wally Funk the lone female complained the rocket wasn't big enough :P
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

you could win a trip on Virgin Galatic..

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.omaze.com/

:wave

Note: use promo code; watt150 for additional entries... jis say'in
me -There's a season?