News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Earthquake

Started by BRFFF, August 23, 2011, 13:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRFFF

Transylwader

It was so ghey, my entire office emptied out, fuckin lazy asshats. Get back to work >:D

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Transylwader on August 23, 2011, 13:17:13 PM
It was so ghey, my entire office emptied out, fuckin lazy asshats. Get back to work >:D

Awesome. 

Definitely felt it here at work.

natureboy

the end is near....   

MarshStomper

Felt it in Clemtech, Charleston felt it too.
"In this world there are two kinds of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig" --The Good

Jfey

Our office building had the shakes in Charlotte.  Saw one lady run out of the building like it was on fire.
Yup, going fishing

OldDominionAngler

That shit will make your heart skip a bit when you're in a tall building near the Pentagon.

OldDominionAngler

Did get me out of a brutal meeting though..

Big J

Felt it in Lynchburg.  We are about an hour away from mineral springs so we felt it pretty good.

ScoutHikerDad

Some felt the tremor in Upstate SC. Our high school evacuated for a few minutes. 'c;

Perchjerker

I was in a cherry picker about 45' high.  Thought the lift was binding up, and couldnt figure out why it was shaking...  Wouldn't want to do that again if the quake was stronger...

lostnwilderness

I'm with tranny, big freaking whoop....

except for peachjerker, up 45' may have made a difference...
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

Al

President Obama has just confirmed that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure fault-line, apparently known as "Bush's Fault".

Obama also announced that the Secret Service and Maxine Waters continue an investigation of the quake's suspicious ties to the Tea Party.

Conservatives however have proven that it was caused by the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.

cypresstrout

I like that one, Al! -0- -0- 'c;