News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

i gotta question

Started by Flyman1881, September 04, 2011, 22:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyman1881

Alright so ive noticed that everyone on here hates people on SEFFF. why is that? i know some of them, like eugene think they are god and thats pretty homo. i like brfff a lot better anyways. sefff is full of pansies and gays.

trouthemp

Nice try Duck-O-Death.......

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

Trout Maharishi

Is that the puke of hurl playing games again TP?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Flyman1881

troutphisher

Don't come knock'in for any reason........

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Big J

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Al

Trolling and looks like the fish in this pool are on to you :o

mecnc

I'm not the biographer around here but I'll tell you the story as told to me one night in front of a flickering campfire.

A long, long time ago in a place far, far away lived a young man named Eugene Sandwalker. As far back as Eugene could remember the only thing he wanted to do was leave his dry ass planet and become a trout bum. Eugene knew of an old trout bum that lived on a mountain named Obie wan Maharishi so he journeyed there to find out how to be a trout bum.
After a long hard climb up the mountain he found the old man in a yurt surrounded by midgets. "Old wise one please reveal to me all your secrets about catching trout and tying flies and being cool", asked Eugene. Fuck you punk, said Obie Wan and bitch slapped Eugene back down the mountain.

At least that's how I heard it happened.

Flyman1881

patrickm1587

Quote from: Flyman1881 on September 04, 2011, 22:17:36 PM
Alright so ive noticed that everyone on here hates people on SEFFF. why is that? i know some of them, like eugene think they are god and thats pretty homo. i like brfff a lot better anyways. sefff is full of pansies and gays.

I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question.
"I'm your huckleberry"

Flyman1881

gosh darn right i did patrick

troutphisher

Alright, if the beanster can vouch for ya, yer in.

Slam the door behind you, so we can keep the riff-raff out........we have standards in this place, albeit a pretty low bar....there is a bar none the less.

BTW, you got any naked pics of wife, sister, girlfriends?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Flyman1881

Nope no pics, atleast none that i care share with you all  ;D

Big J

Looks like you opened the can of worms over there.  Even got Eugene in it  :o

http://www.southeastflyfishingforum.com/forum/lurkers-p334936.html#post334936

kylemc

Wooly, you should have a raffle.