News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

new Western Carolina Fly Guide book

Started by walt, September 05, 2007, 07:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

has arrived here at the shop and looks to be pretty good.

Jeb Hall is the author with a bunch of Leland Davis photography.

It appears to be much more specific for the western region, smokies, snowbird etc. but does cover the eastern/northern apps as well.

overall, a good guide book that provides good info....
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

moodytrout

Got any signed copies ? Save one fer me.

walt

hey bro.... no signed copies, jeb is in ak all summer guiding. i spoke with leland though and we're going to try and setup a saturday author signing party later this fall.

footnote for wco author gatherins': fresh coffee wb & brewhas.... is it 5 yet?  0--0

see ya on da ribber..... - wally

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

brownhunter

Hey Walt, you do any web orders for that book?
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

troutphisher

Walt,

Keep us posted on pricing and availabilty!

Thanks

TP
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Discomidge

Hey TP, it comes complete with yer own personal DVD copy of "A River Runs Through It"  >:D ;D

Kim 8)

walt

Quote from: brownhunter on September 12, 2007, 10:24:23 AM
Hey Walt, you do any web orders for that book?

hey guys, check out brfff's new for sale section, i listed it there for ya....

— Cormac McCarthy