other board down for maintenance?

Started by Al, August 27, 2007, 19:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Is the other board down for maintenance? I can't seem to open it. Hope I haven't been banned o-o

diamonddave7676

everyone is having problems with it Al.

flyman

I'm not having any trouble. I can sign on any time I want.  8)
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

troutphisher

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

teachrtec

Thought it was just me.

I can still long in on the old site.
Brad  8)

brownhunter

I don't know, but I'm sure if we say anything T.E.  :'(  will take it personally :o
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

phg

I haven't been able to get on since early this morning.  I haven't bothered to try figuring out the problem, though.  I'm sure it's being worked on.

Devinsdad

It is now up, they pushed the on button again ;D

supaflyGSR

stonedfly17

I hear that a bunch of meth-crazed pygmies, sent by Gen. Donny Beaver, rode in on horseback and unleashed their fury on the server. Probably due to the board's preference for public access on streams.  ;D Still can't get through on my end either.

junkman

It was up for a while this morning.  Lasted about an hour or two.  They must be having some serious server issues.   ??? But, life goes on.   ;D

Creek Scum

It's back up now and hopefully will stay that way for a while. It was maintenance/upgrades on the server Bob said.

David
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Al

OK, whats the deal this time??

Seems like this is a continuing story.

troutphisher

This might explain it. Apparently they run the shop just like they run the site.

http://www.southernflyfishersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1191381487
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Al on August 27, 2007, 19:39:53 PM
Is the other board down for maintenance? I can't seem to open it. Hope I haven't been banned o-o

Get over it! This isn't the place to bitch and whine when the beloved SEFF fails.

Until they actually pay for a 24/7 hosting plan they will continue to have failures and service outages that will be fixed when the IT staff has the time to deal with the issues.

Al, I'm surprised that you of all people would raise this question on the BRFFF!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!