Main Menu

m

Started by bowsreign, April 25, 2007, 11:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowsreign

m
ol/

Gofisher

Guess besides guns and knives, ya can't bring ham to school either! Nothing wrong with hating people who live to kill ya...
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Peddler

'An eye for an eye' and all that jazz. I'm afraid every bullet I used on the enemy would have a little bacon juice on it.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

troutphisher

Oooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!....run fer ya lives gents....it's friggan loose!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Maine is the Whitest State in the Union with 98% White, 1% Afro-American, and 1% Hispanic,
The population of non whites doubled last year with the influx of the Somalian Refugees.

In the 80's you could spend an entire summer up there and never see anything but Caucasians.

hmmmm, i wonder what they feed the kids in school lunch, what exactly is mystery meat anyway?

where do you stand on tougher ham-control laws? should conceal carry ham be allow?

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Peddler

Quote from: bowsreign on April 27, 2007, 17:25:56 PM
The yoway or noway philosophy does not fit within my definition of enlighenment, since to me true enlightenment would reveal that one always has something to learn. Always searching for truth and wisdom. Sapere aude!

Good luck in that. They say a blind squirrel might even find an acorn.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: bowsreign on April 25, 2007, 11:00:23 AM
Who needs guns? These kids in Maine learn how to show their hatred with everyday food items. Maybe their parents should be teaching them to fish rather than how to fuck with people.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/Maine/articles/2007/04/19/police_investigate_ham_incident_at_school/

I say we as parents should be teaching our children how to shoot them, not just mess with them. Look at how the children of the radical segment of that religion are taught from birth how to hate and kill infidels. I've lived long enough now to be hated because I'm white, a man, heterosexual, privileged, and good looking. I'm sick of it not being PC for me to express any opinion about someone or something else. This has nothing to do with being ignorant. My understanding of the word ignorant is that it means lacking knowledge, or uninformed, not stupid. I think I'm probably better informed than the average Muslim, or perhaps I should start watching Al Jazeera TV to become better informed. No...no...no wait; maybe I'll read up on jihad in the Koran. I am not sure that we shouldn't round up all the Muslims nation wide like we did with the Japanese interment in WWII. They are among us >:( We are infidels, they hate us all. They want to cut your head off, blow your ass to pieces, etc,etc. What part of that don't you understand? BTW, this ain't a rise bows, you just gave me a perfect platform to expand on a couple of the problems currently facing the ignorant masses. Lastly, about the only thing the Boston Globe would be good for is wiping my ass, or maybe cleaning some fish on.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Wasn't to long ago Christians hated folks like me, some still do. But it's no longer acceptable to gut hook my entrails and pull them through my rectum until I screamed in misery swearing my conversion to their god, or burn me at the stake because I was different.

Over time Christians have mended their ways and have become more civilized. Unfortunately lots of folks met there deaths under their rule until this time passed.

The real question is, do we let another religion run it's course until they mend their ways?

I say no.

It's Better to kill thousands of religious fanatics, then let Innocent folks fall prey to their ways. We can't wait for them to change while people are being killed.

Today we have the weaponry, training, and skill to neutralize them.
Kill'em all I say....All religious fanatics.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutjedi

Quote from: troutphisher on April 30, 2007, 18:24:45 PM
...gut hook my entrails and pull them through my rectum....

Damn!  My rectum just sucked up into my throat  :P

troutphisher

An agent provocateur , or a reformed drunk turned preacher.
Both are much worse IMO.

I am just small tater's by comparison, humble in nature.  >:D

Gofisher

You are all such heathens. Mmmmm, this ham sammich is good...Good rant TM, waxed poetic...tp, you are my favorite atheistic kraut. I wouldn't inter you. Always keep me pointed in the right direction FatAl.
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

landlockednow

When I was in the navy, one of my many collateral duties about USS Worden was legal officer.  I had to take a man to Captain's Mass one time for "Assault with a frozen ham."  A long story, but it ended badly for all of the officers in the supply department.  The ship's corpsman even testified that the bruise could have been caused by a frozen ham.  I guess not quite the same thing though as a politcally incorrect ham samich.