News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, September 15, 2006, 06:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

We're already having fall like weather, temps in the 60's at night & some 70 degree temps in the day, wonder how long that will last?
Our local tailwater is still fishing great, lot's of fish & we're spotting some good urns & accidentally catching a few :o
What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

plumbob

In about 5 hours I'll be on a plane to Montana, the rest I'll leave to your imagination. Hope to have some good pic's when I get back.

FT

some fishing and dove hunting tomorrow.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Trout Chaser

Satruday means soccer.  Sunday, hopefully fishing.  I've also have to get a boo balnk over the mt. to FTso he can start to wrap it.  0--0

TC

22midge

never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Gofisher

Think I may hit the "local tailwater".   ;)
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

FT

TC,
Looks like I'll be home Sunday doing some chores.  Might be a good time for you to bring the rod over.   ;)
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

natureboy

I'll be watching my team stomp duke into a mudhole. >:D 0--0

Trout Maharishi

Might take the kids down to the dump and shoot a few rats. They just love for me to BBQ them some rats on a stick, good cheap way to feed em to. Believe me you need all the help you can get when you have 9 of em :o Need to start laying in some yak chips to burn for my stove this winter. Never can start too early. Winter here comes early, and stays late. Might have time to drink a couple liters of chang and wet a line Sunday.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

peter p

Just bought a plane ticket to go to my college Homecoming football game tomorrow.  Go Rutgers!
Peter