News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF 15

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 21, 2007, 09:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gofisher

Was some good food to be had on the river...thanks Kyle! Carter and I had bought all sorts of lunch meats, cheese, and rolls, then forgot them at camp!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Gofisher

We didn't forget EVERYTHING though....

**By the way, pickled sausage, pickled ocra, pickled eggs, and beer, will give you bad gas.... ///?
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Discomidge

Quote from: Psycho_Fisher on May 22, 2007, 10:44:58 AM
the group shrunk again, which is a good thing.  ;)

8@S The only time shrinkage is a good thing ;D

It was big fun.

Kim 8)

Mstash

Because I was in the Holston

Kyle Kyle Kyle

Woolly Bugger

Classic... but where are the pickeled pigs feet?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

peter p

The bottle of Yaeger couldn't help much
Peter

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: peter p on May 24, 2007, 09:27:05 AM

You would know about bottles....

We were talking about you and Rodger . .  Stomp vs. Scotch

Stomp won btw, you came in close second!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

peter p

Maybe the 1st time I am glad to come in second.  Wish I didn't have to work and could have redeemed myself this year. 
Peter

kylemc

Quote from: peter p on May 24, 2007, 09:27:05 AM

casting fluid ;D

peggycrowe

I hated to miss PFF this spring... damned if work don't keep gettin' in the way.....

Bought a bunch of new gear and just got back from the Bitterroots for a week and heading back in September... somebody's gotta do it, right???  It took a week to be reunited with my Powell... that was gut-wrenching.

When and where are we on for the Fall PFF?  My PFF sticker is looking pretty grim ... gotta get a new one in person.  I'll try to catch something next time.... :o

I am actually going to try to get my butt in some water this summer.  If y'all have anything happening within a few hours of Asheville give me a holler...

I miss y'all... can't wait to fish with y'all soon...

Peggy

Woolly Bugger

We never let little things like work interfere with PFF some of us have actually quit, been fired or turned down work just to attend the PFF.

We miss you too Peggy, but there was no talk about the Fall PFF at the last one. North / South thing.... last fall it was in Va, so I'm sure it will happen in early Oct. at the Appletree Campground on the Nantahala.... put in on your calendar!

Keep in touch, we do some smallie floats and wade fishing on the new, I've got two spare kayaks...

later....

Quote from: peggycrowe on June 28, 2007, 20:58:20 PM
I hated to miss PFF this spring... damned if work don't keep gettin' in the way.....

Bought a bunch of new gear and just got back from the Bitterroots for a week and heading back in September... somebody's gotta do it, right???  It took a week to be reunited with my Powell... that was gut-wrenching.

When and where are we on for the Fall PFF?  My PFF sticker is looking pretty grim ... gotta get a new one in person.  I'll try to catch something next time.... :o

I am actually going to try to get my butt in some water this summer.  If y'all have anything happening within a few hours of Asheville give me a holler...

I miss y'all... can't wait to fish with y'all soon...

Peggy
me -There's a season?

Psycho_Fisher

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on June 28, 2007, 21:14:40 PM
We never let little things like work interfere with PFF some of us have actually quit, been fired or turned down work just to attend the PFF.

I resembled that remark!
Tight Lines & Put-Em-Back!

Trout Maharishi

It's never too early to start trainning your kids for the next PFF I mean SEFF function. 0--0 0--0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Psycho_Fisher

that's what it looks like to me.  :'(

Tight Lines & Put-Em-Back!

peggycrowe

My Daddy and I almost went to the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia but had to cancel at the last minute because they couldn't guarantee that he could be air-lifted out in a medical emergency.. he is 83 and had open heart surgery 18 months ago.... So, looks like we will be back in MT when the fall PFF is going on... not in cards this year sounds like...

Keep me in the loop... thanks!

Peggy