News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, November 03, 2006, 07:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

26 degrees o-o, went to the Cumbie last weekend & the crew managed some good fish as usual.
Heck, i may fish Sunday to.
What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

Trout Maharishi

Thought I might take my girlfriend to the city for a little romantic getaway.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Sat is the last soccer game for the year, my daughter's 10th B-day party, Sunday is 6 hours of windshield time with the Jedi for 7 hours of fishing with Troutphisher
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Well, 6:20am and Wool and Jetti are a no show  ???

TM, does she have a sister?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutjedi

Did you remember to set your watch back, bonehead?

:D 8@S

lepomis_mcro

i went fishing this weekend..caught a few strange looking blugill

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

phg

//?  Ya gotta love them saltwater bluegill. 

troutphisher

That's one of them thar silver sided blue gills  ;D

Nice fish LM!!!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

It wasn't windy out there was it L.M.???

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on November 06, 2006, 13:34:31 PM
It wasn't windy out there was it L.M.???

dont get accustom to seeing one of those in my hands...that was the first time in over eight years i had to pick up one of those blasted things ;)

the wind was gusting 20-25 mph... the boat was rocking. there was no way i could get off a cast with the flyrod, and stay in the boat. needles to say, i didnt drive all that way to go home empty handed :)
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

flyman

Probably following a shrimp boat, chumming, and using bait to  :-*
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!