News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Happy Holidays

Started by troutrus, December 16, 2020, 17:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutrus

An inclusive greeting.
'Cause not everyone celebrates Christmas.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Onslow

Fred's hometown boys, lol.

Holidays of pagan origin were forbidden by my old man growing up.  This decision really helped me evolve into a well adjusted human being, lol.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Don't become alarmed if you hear about Santa's little incident with the police last night at the strip club in WV. The stress levels this time of year are high for all of us. I've got him bailed out and sleeping it off at my house. He'll be good as new after an All Star Breakfast at the Waffle House and a pot of coffee. I promiste I'm not going to let him out of my sight until Christmas Eve. This is the last year I'm doing this, I'm getting too old. The only thing positive about the situation was that it was ladies night at the club and he had all his pockest stuffed full of cash.

You cannot view this attachment.

*shamelessly stolen form Trout Maharishi
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

The Dude

I partied with some of the GWAR gang one time at VCU back in the late 90s.  As Mudwall would say, they were a real hoot!
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.