News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF v12 Early Birds

Started by outdoorguy3, September 12, 2005, 21:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoorguy3

I know the number of people that were planning on arriving on Thursday was 12 and I think I can remmeber most of the folks that said they were coming.

If any of ya'll see this, and this list is not correct,  please correct this list.

1. Flychamps
2. Just Judy
3. Fishchick....Fishchick delated...chickened out.  Replace with flytyer
3. flytyer
4. Southernfly
5. BrentG
6. plumbob
7. Disco
8. Gofisher
9. outdoorguy3
10. Creek Scum  Shane
11.  Billres
12.  Croaker 
13.  gonefishin

That look about right?

Ralph ;D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

flytyer

Ralph add me for early arrival on thursday

outdoorguy3

Discomidge

Quote from: outdoorguy3 on September 12, 2005, 21:12:13 PM
3. Fishchick....Fishchick delated...chickened out.  Replace with flytyer
3. flytyer

Somethin' just doesn't same right about that trade ;D

Kim ;D
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

FlyChamps

Yep, thats a poor trade  ;D  But Judy and I are still in for the early birds.

phg

Oh no, Bob found his way over here ....  :o  :-X ;)

Reckon when we'll have to have our 1000 member get-together?  Just over one day and we're almost up to 100.... :o ;D ;D

FlyChamps

Paul, you can't keep the riff-raff like me away for long  ;D

Shane

Add me, but we can't get in camp til Friday...right?

S

Creek Scum

Shane,

Ralph has the campsite reserved for Thursday night for early birds. I have it for Friday and Saturday night. The deposit sent to Jim does not cover Thursday night. You'll have to settle up with Ralph for that. You are doing the shirts aren't you?

Ralph,

I won't be able to make it Thursday; I'll be coming up Friday morning and probably have Joe Johnson and maybe JT in tow.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Shane

Yeah,
I'll be making shirts, didn't know Thursday was going to cost money though. I might park just outside the gate.

About the wheels rule, I was thinking of bringing a toyota truck with a big camper back on it. 4 wheels...will that pass the no wheels rule?

S

outdoorguy3

Shane,

The cost for Thursday night is the $100.00 campsite fee divided by the number of folks that show up.

Right now with the number of folks on the list the cost should be right at $9.00/ person....can ya handle that?

Concerning the Yota with the camper.....you'll have to check with Mr. Scum on that one.

Scum, I'll replace your name on the list with Shane's.....see ya'll on Friday!

Ralph ;D

Creek Scum

Shane,

Bring your truck with the camper if you like. The no tents with wheels was for Katzenmaier's benefit. Site A is tents only but none of the other sites list a restriction. Three years ago we had site C which had a few spots suitable for a pop up but I don't know about site B. I'd just as soon not have a bunch of pop ups.

David
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason